Using the Mobile replenishment posting app, products can be transferred from a supply warehouse to a main warehouse. A supply warehouse is a warehouse in xentral that is not used for picking orders. Such a warehouse is often located outside the shipping center.
A special feature of the app is that it is optimized for mobile use. The user interface has large buttons and is therefore easy to use on a mobile device with a touch display such as a smartphone or tablet.
To transfer a product from a supply warehouse, the following requirements must be met:
- a supply warehouse must have been created
- the product must be in a main warehouse and a supply warehouse
- the product has been ordered by the customer in a larger quantity than is available in the main warehouse
Create supply warehouse
Proceed as follows to create a supply warehouse:
- Navigate to Fulfillment > Warehouse Management
- Create a new warehouse with + NEW
- Give the warehouse a name (optionally also a project and address)
- Click on Save
- Click the tab Shelves > Create new shelf
- Name the shelf and check the box next to supply warehouse
- Click on Save
Transfer products from the supply warehouse to the main warehouse
You can access the app via App Center > Mobile replenishment posting or by pressing the Supply warehouse button in the Mobile warehouse management app.
To transfer a product from the supply warehouse to the main warehouse, you need to perform the following steps:
- Open the Mobile replenishment posting app. You will get an overview of all products in the supply warehouse that are currently needed in an order
- Select the product you want to transfer from the list. If the product is in more than one supply warehouse, you will be shown two entries in the list for the same product. These differ in their supply warehouse. Depending on which entry you choose, the product will be taken from a different warehouse
- Select the quantity of the product to be posted to the main warehouse
- Choose a storage place in the main warehouse. The quantity and storage place where the product is located will be displayed
- Check your entries and press Book