Table of Contents
- Store delivery (workflow)
- Store delivery with minimum stock quantities
- Store delivery without minimum stock quantities
- Module store delivery
- Store delivery user rights
With the module "Store delivery" you can store an order to a store address with one click via an extra interface. This means that you do not have to manually enter and store all the individual items of the store delivery, which saves a considerable amount of time in the case of large deliveries. The prerequisite is that the order contains an address that has previously been linked to a store. The store delivery consists of the following steps:
- Define stores and head office
- Define minimum stock quantities for articles on store warehouses
- As an alternative to the minimum stock quantity, orders can also be created directly
- Supply stores from the head office and create stock quantities as a store order without invoicing and process them via auto dispatch
Store delivery (workflow)
The following steps must be set for store delivery with minimum stock quantities:
- Create address for the store (in the example: Munich store)
- Create project for this store (in the example: POSMUENCHEN → or use existing project); in the project, enter the store address and the project to which the store order is to be created (in the example: "ONLINESHOP")
- Create warehouse for the store (in the example: MUENCHEN_001 → post the warehouse to the project "POSMUENCHEN")
- Create warehouse item and determine a minimum warehouse for it (Warehousing and Logistics → Warehouse minimum quantities)
- Trigger a store delivery in the "Minimum stock quantities" module via "Action".
The following steps are to be set for the store delivery without warehouse minimum quantities:
- Steps 1-3 identical to store delivery with warehouse minimum quantities. An additional setting in the master data of the store address is necessary so that only delivery bills and no invoices are created for the documents in the automatic shipping
- Create order with the store address and add the articles to be delivered to the store/warehouse to the order
- Transfer the order to the shipping center for delivery (e.g. by auto shipping)
Store delivery with minimum stock quantities
1. Address for store
Create an address in the address master for the branch: Master data → Address → +NEW.
Create a new address for the branch. A customer number is assigned here. An order is created for this customer number when the store delivery is made (the delivery is made to the store address).
In the example, the address is a branch in Munich "POS Munich", which is to be delivered from Augsburg (head office).
2. Project for store
Create a project for this store "POS Munich" under "Master data → Projects → NEW". The project is called "POSMUENCHEN" in the example. This project has a store sale, but it can also simply be another store with an office or its own logistics process.
If there is already a project for this store, the existing project can be used (also applies to the warehouse in the next point).
In this new project, the following is entered in the "Branch" tab:
- Address from master data → The branch address must have the role Customer (see above) (Branch address for the branch that belongs to this project: in this example, for the project "POSMUENCHEN", this is also the address "Pos Munich" created above with the customer number "10011"
- Project for delivery from head office to branch → Deliveries are sent via this project (The order for delivery to the branch is posted to this project. Ideally, the project that has set a logistics process through which the head office can ship should be used here. Alternatively, a new project can be created that has access to all warehouses in the head office) → in the example, the "ONLINESHOP" project is used. This project is the project for the head office in Augsburg
3. Warehouse for store
A new warehouse is created for the Munich store: Warehouse "Munich", shelf: "MUENCHEN_001". This warehouse is assigned the project "POSMUENCHEN" and thus becomes a project warehouse. The store delivery will later be booked into this warehouse from the head office.
Warehouse: Muenchen → Project "MUENCHENPOS" assigned
4. Article minimum storage quantity for store warehouse
For an article (stock item) a minimum stock is now assigned for the store warehouse "MUENCHEN_001":
Warehouse → Minimum stock quantities → Minimum quantities per item.
Enter and save article, storage bin and quantity.
In the example, the article "Cup Xentral" with the article number "1000005" should receive the minimum quantity "20" for the warehouse "MUENCHEN_001".
Example of entered quantities in the "Minimum quantities":
5. Trigger store order
To trigger a store order from Augsburtg to Munich, the store is selected in the next tab "Actions":
Manual stock transfer list to be able to replenish minimum quantities (PDF).
Create delivery for project/branch/external warehouse
Then select the store to be supplied from the list.
In the next step, the missing items are listed in order to replenish the minimum quantity in the store. In the example, the "Cup Xentral" is in stock 300 times in the Augsburg warehouse and 20 pieces are to be delivered from there to Munich. Here the quantity can be changed again. Via "Create order" the order is created for the project stored in the project "POSMUENCHEN" for the head office. In the example this is the "ONLINESHOP" of the head office in Augsburg.
The order is created for the Munich address "Pos München" and the customer number of the branch. The order can now be released and then transferred to logistics as normal.
The order for store delivery is always preset without invoicing in the standard system. Thus, no invoicing takes place via the logistics process when the delivery is made. Only a delivery bill is created.
The number assignment for the order number is made from the number range of the project specified in the branch project of the head office in Augsburg in the project "ONLINESHOP" danz normal as with the manual creation of an order on the project "ONLINESHOP".
Branch orders are marked by an (F) in the order overview. The "(F)" can also be searched for in the search.
In the store delivery module under "open deliveries", you can then store the delivered item in the store warehouse.
Store delivery without minimum stock quantities
1. Create address for store
After you have created the address for the branch as described above, an additional setting is required there so that only the delivery bill is automatically created during further processing in Auto Dispatch and no invoice is generated. To do this, go to the master data for the store address under the "Payment conditions/taxation" tab and set the Create documents in autoshipment to "Create delivery bill only".
2. Manually create order for the store warehouse
If you do not want to work with minimum stocks for articles (stock items), you can also create an order directly. To do this, select your store address and add the items you want to deliver to the store. By selecting the store address, the order is also marked accordingly with (F) for store delivery in the order overview.
3. Transfer order to shipping center
The order to the Munich address "Pos München", customer number "10011" can then be transferred to logistics as normal.
Module store delivery
After the store order has been processed via Logistics, it is displayed in the list of all open store deliveries:In the Store Delivery module, the delivery contents per store and delivery are displayed in an overview. The edit icon takes you to the contents of the delivery, where you can select the store's shelves for storing the goods.
Store delivery open
The dispatched store orders are visible here:
Goods receipt for store delivery
With "Put away" the quantity can be booked into the store warehouse. The booking into the store "POSMUENCHEN" is done from the head office (from Augsburg).
The item "Tasse Xentral" is now in stock 280 times at Augsburg warehouse and 20 times at Munich warehouse.
Store delivery user rights
Please note that for store delivery, the following module rights to "Store delivery" are also touched and may be required:
- Store order proposal
- Delivery bill
Consider stock from main warehouse.
When creating the order, there is a new option for the store delivery to check the stock in the source warehouse for the minimum quantity to be transferred.
Subsequently, after selecting the store, a comparison of the available stock of the main store with the minimum stock quantity of the item at the store is made.