Table of Contents
With the extra module Delivery dates, calculated potential delivery dates can be viewed in the quick preview, i.e. via the mini detail of the order. These are based on the current orders, the stock and placed orders. This makes it possible to estimate at a glance when an order can be served, based on the delivery dates of the dispatched orders.
Sale > Order > Protocol/Mini Detail
Delivery dates in the order
In the mini-detail in the order overview and in the log within an order, the potential delivery dates are displayed.
Explanation of the list
In the column for potential delivery date three options can appear: Available, no order sent or a concrete delivery date
If the goods are in stock and the saleable stock is also sufficient for the order, i.e. there are no other open orders that would use up the stock, then available is shown in the listing.
No order shipped
The goods are not in stock and there are either no orders for them or there is an open order but it has not been shipped yet. To send the order, select Continue as order in the individual order in the drop-down menu of the action menu.
Concrete delivery date
A delivery date appears in the listing in the order as soon as the following is guaranteed:
- There is not enough merchandise in stock to service the order and
- There is a shipped order that can serve the needs of the order
- There are no other orders that need to be served by the order before it (FIFO principle), or if there are, the order can serve all open orders at once
Order of delivery dates
The order in which xentral determines the delivery dates is as follows:
- The delivery bill items, which can be viewed in the Purchase Order module Details tab Positions sub-tab, are the first determining value
- The confirmed delivery date of the order is the second item in the sequence
- The desired delivery date of the order is to be entered here