Table of Contents
Labels mark important operations or documents in overviews, such as orders to be checked. The labels can be assigned as desired and set in tables. For example, orders to be prioritized can be marked. Likewise, clarification cases from logistics, which the customer service or in the B2B area, if an address check in account management is not yet fully completed, etc.
Labels can be used to mark a wide variety of processes:
- Prio marking: Prio levels and colors
- Check marker: Handover to other teams/marker for other teams
- Status and Information: Information on the status of special cases
- Info tag for sorting: Permanent label for filter sorting as a Marking
Under Labels > Label types is a listing of all the labels that have been created.
New labels can be created through the app or by clicking the +NEW button.
The data is to be entered into the fields and saved:
- Label: Name with which the label will be displayed in the interface
- Identifier: System internal identifier of the label (without spaces and special characters)
- Color: Label color: color with which the label marks the entries
A new label can also be created directly when marking an entry with a label. To do this, click on the label icon on the right side and select the button in the Label overview.
Labels can be used in the following modules:
- Master data: Addresses, Articles, Projects
- Sales: Inquiry, offers, orders, credit notes, delivery notes.
- Purchasing: Price inquiry, orders, production
A label is assigned directly from the list view. To do this, click on the Label Icon on the right side. For this entry, one or more labels can be assigned. The labels are displayed directly in the list. You can also create or edit new labels.
Starting with version 19.4, there is an additional option to set automatic labels that are set after the production document is printed. First, the Label itself is created and then in the tab Automatic Labels is defined, which should be set automatically for which document, as soon as the document has been printed. In the following example the label "printed" will be set automatically as soon as the production is printed.
- Create a label as described above
- Click on +New Entry in the tab Automatic Labels
- Choose your label and when it should be set (Print receipt or Auto-shipping)
- Choose in which area your label will be used (e.g. offers, credit note or production)
In the overview of the Automatic labels tab, you can see all the rules that have been defined.
In the example shown before, the label "printed" is set automatically, as soon as a production is selected in the production overview and printed via batch processing.
Use Transfer Module
With the Transfer module it is possible that labels are also created automatically by the input. However, this is only the case when documents are created.
The function is currently adapted to the following document types:
'offer', 'order', 'purchase order', 'credit bill', 'delivery bill', 'production', 'invoice'.
Labels can be used as markers for prioritization and quick view in the Order overview. The label does not independently control into logistics, for this there is the additional prioritization via the fast lane marker (can be set via the store or manually in the order and prioritizes in the logistics process or fulfillment the shipping orders).
The label can be used to set a checkmark for other teams e.g. For customer queries about orders. The label does not block the orders for the logistics. For this, the check mark for the auto shipment permit can be used in the order or the delivery date.
Status information for addresses for example the check of an address for the B2B area (VAT ID check for EU, export check, address check of new customers (wholesale customers)).
Information tags that are not processed, but are used for sorting and classifying are set.