Table of Contents
With the extra module Cross-selling you can link similar products or accessory products with a source product and data link to suitable shop interfaces (e.g. Shopware).
Note: Please ask Xentral sales first, if you use other shop interfaces except Shopware because first the compatibility with the shop API must be checked.
In the Cross-selling module, you get an overview of all linked items for cross-selling.
Using the +Enter new product button on the side, you can create a new cross-selling link. Fill in the following fields:
- Product: Enter the original product displaying cross-selling or alternatively select it by clicking on the magnifying glass icon from the list
- Cross-selling item: Linked Cross-selling product, which displays as a similar article/accessory at the original product or select by clicking on the magnifying glass icon from the list.
- Shop: Enter the shop to which the cross-selling links should be exported to. If the field is left empty, the link will serve only as information
- Type: Select a similar product or accessory from the drop-down menu. When transferring to the shop ensure that accessories are supported as a selection. So far, this is only the case with Shopware.
- Sequence: Enter the order in which the items should be displayed. This is necessary if there are multiple cross-selling products.
- comment: Enter an internal remark.
- Assign to each other: If you check this field, the export will make sure that A is related to B, and B is related to A, even if there is no explicit assignment of B to A in Xentral. This hook is not necessary if A is an accessory of item B
- Active: By ticking it, you activate cross-selling. Only active links are evaluated
If a product is linked to a cross-selling product, this link will appear also under Master data > Products > Select articles > Cross-selling. In the tab, it is also possible to create a cross-selling relationship directly from the article.
The Cross-selling module was designed for the Shopware interface - please ask our sales department if another interface is also compatible in the meantime.
You can export the cross-selling links to the shop via the normal product export under Product > Details > Online Shop Options with the export button (arrow icon).
Alternatively, using the bulk export directly through the shop interface with a background process via process starter.
In the shop, the product is then linked in the cross-selling area:
For the Shopware 5 interface, it is possible to import the already stored cross-selling links from the store with the button Fetch article list.