Table of Contents
With the extra module "Cross-selling" you can link similar articles or accessory articles with a source article and data link to suitable Store interfaces (e.g. Shopware).
Note: Please ask xentral sales first, if you use other store interfaces except Shopware because first the Compatibility with the store API must be checked.
In the Cross-selling module, you get an overview of all linked items for cross-selling.
Using the green "add new item" button on the side, you can create a new cross-selling link:
Fill in the following fields:
- Article → Enter the original article displaying cross-selling or alternatively select it by clicking on the "magnifying glass" icon from the list
- Crossselling Article → Linked Cross-selling Article, which displays as a similar article/accessory at the original article or select by clicking on the "magnifying glass" icon from the list.
- Shop → Enter the store to which the cross-selling links should be exported to. If the field is left empty, the link will serve only as information
- Type → Select a similar product or accessory from the drop-down menu. When transferring to the store ensure that accessories are supported as a selection. So far, this is only the case with Shopware.
- Order → Enter the order in which the items should be displayed. This is necessary if there are multiple cross-selling articles.
- Remark → Enter an internal remark.
- Relate reciprocal → If you check this field, the export will make sure that A is related to B, and B is related to A, even if there is no explicit assignment of B to A in xentral. This hook is not necessary if A is an accessory of item B
- Active → By ticking it, you activate cross-selling. Only active links are evaluated
If an article is linked to a cross-selling article, this link will appear also under Master data → Articles → Select articles → Cross-selling. In the tab, it is also possible to create a cross-selling relationship directly from the article.
The Cross-selling module was designed for the Shopware interface - please ask our sales department if another interface is also compatible in the meantime.
You can export the cross-selling links to the store via the normal article export Under Item → Details → Online Shop Options: Export button.
Alternatively, using the bulk export directly through the store interface with a background process via process starter.
In the store, the item is then linked in the cross-selling area:
For the Shopware interface, it is possible to import the already stored cross-selling links from the store with the button Fetch article list.