Table of contents
With the account type "Amazon Payment Reports", Amazon payment reports can be uploaded in Xentral for Amazon Sellers to be uploaded or automatically retrieved.
This module is especially relevant for anyone who manages Amazon's payment reports in Xentral.
Via the button "+NEW" in the account overview a new account with the type "Amazon payment reports" can be created. If an account already exists, this can be edited via the Edit button.
A new page appears where the necessary settings can be made.
- Name → Name of the account
- Type → Type of account. Here is "Account: Amazon Payment Reports" select
- Project → Assignment of the account to a project
- Active → Indication that this account is actively used.
- no e-mail → Normally, when payment is received, a mail is sent to the customer. If this should be suppressed this option must be must be set
- Allow changes → Account postings may be changed subsequently.
Since the Amazon Payment Reports account is not of the Bank type, these fields are negligible.
In the "Account" field, you can specify the DATEV account to which the bookings from the Amazon Payments business account.
- Account → Specification of the DATEV account
It is not necessary to enter the access data for the business account for Amazon payment reports. Instead, the accounts are split in the "Live Import" field.
In the field for live import, the accounts to be posted to can already be divided into should be posted:
XXX stands for the respective account number.
- ACCOUNT_SHIPPING LABEL FEE=>XXXX;
- ACCOUNT_Shipping Label purchase=>XXXX;
- ACCOUNT_ADVERTISING COSTS=>XXXX;
- ACCOUNT_Current Reserve Amount=>XXXX;
Unallocated items in the incoming payment can be added manually in the business account. Here is an example:
- Take over ACCOUNT_designation from the report =>Accounting account
- After that, under Accounting → Incoming payments, the text file can be uploaded to the account. can be uploaded.
The billing report V2 is necessary for this. This can be found in the AmazonSellerCenter under Reports → Payments → All Billing Periods → Billing Report V2.
Important: It should be noted that the billing report V2 is also necessary for the creation of Amazon FBA credits. If the billing report V2 is not available, it must be activated via Amazon customer support.
If the Internet number from the text file is the same as the Internet number from an order it should be suggested immediately. If there is a credit note and there is an entry "Refund" in the posting text, then the credit note should be suggested. The charges should be posted to the respective account (from the access data field)
Requested financial reports from Amazon appear in the Financial Reports tab in the Amazon interface (Administration → Online Shops / Marketplaces → Amazon → Amazon Financial Reports):
These financial reports can be automatically imported in the incoming payments, to do this, the checkbox "Automatically collect incoming payments" must be set in the business account and the checkbox "Live import active" must be running, then newly created payment reports will be imported automatically.
- Pick up incoming payments automatically → Specify that the incoming payments are to be collected automatically via the process starter.
- Automatically post incoming payments → Specify that the incoming incoming payments are to be posted automatically via the process starter.
- Totalize → Specify that the initial value of the account is to be totalized.
- Date balance → Indication of the date of the balance
- Amount Balance → Indication of the amount of the balance