The Time recording hour overview app can be used to gain an overview of the working hours of employees. The app is divided into two sections: On one interface there is the possibility to set the general conditions for the employees. On the other interface, the individual employees can view the data without being able to make changes.
The home screen consists of a list of all addresses for which the role "Employee" has been stored.
The overview displays the target and actual hours of the current month for all employees, which can be edited by clicking on the pencil icon.
With a click on the pencil icon the second interface appears:
The upper line initially allows some general settings to be made. The following information can be provided:
- Year: The desired year for the overview is to be selected in the drop-down menu. It is possible to plan a year in advance and view the last four years
- Employment contract basis: If a weekly working time is stored in the employee's address master data, this is used at this point. Otherwise, a 40-hour work week is assumed. This only applies when the employee's interface is initially called up. The reverse case, however, does not apply. I.e. the specification of a weekly working time at this point has no effect on values that are stored in the employee's master data
- Overtime tolerance: Here, a tolerance limit can be specified up to which overtime is not taken into account
- Vacation days per year: Vacation days can be specified for the next three years
Note: The information on weekly working time is only transferred from the address master data if there was previously no manual entry under "Work contract basis", i.e. the field was empty. If there was an entry, then changing the working time in the employee's address under "Working time per week" will not overwrite this field.
At the turn of the year, the overtime and vacation days should always be updated if any are still open.
Various information is listed in the table:
- Month: The hours are broken down for the respective months
- Actual hours: The actual hours result from the time recording and cannot be changed manually here
- Target hours: The target hours are calculated on the basis of all working days. Decisive for the first calculation is the stored weekly working time in the master data, otherwise a 40 hour week is assumed. However, since this calculation does not take holidays into account, the number of actual working hours for each month should be adjusted at the beginning of the year. This should also be done if the weekly working hours change once during the year
- Difference hours: The difference hours reflect the current status of open hours that still have to be worked in the current month
- Hours minus tolerance: This column corresponds to the difference hours, whereby a possible overtime tolerance is additionally taken into account here. This column shows the overtime that could be paid out, credited as vacation, or that needs to be made up
- Overtime redeemed: The overtime that the employee has redeemed or plans to redeem this month can be entered here
- Overtime current status: The remaining overtime or minus hours are listed here, whereby the entries of the current month are already included
- Vacation redeemed: Here the vacation days are to be noted, which are to be redeemed by the employee
- Vacation current status: Analogous to the overtime calculation, the remaining vacation days are displayed here
- Notes: Any remarks that cannot be changed by the individual employee can be stored here
The same interface is also available to the individual employee. However, they cannot change the entered values.
This interface can be accessed via Team > My Site > Hour Overview (until version 21.1 via My area > Home > Hour overview), provided that the employee has been given the corresponding authorization for this. The corresponding right can be granted via the user administration (Administration > System > User > edit user > Rights) by selecting the right "listmitarbeiter" under "Zeiterfassung_stundenuebersicht" for the Time recording hours overview module by clicking on this field.