- Start order proposal
- Reset order proposal
Using the Extended order proposal module, purchase orders can be created quickly based on selected criteria. In addition, it is possible to select how many goods are purchased from each supplier. This module has a greater scope of functions than the normal order proposal.
In order for an order proposal to be calculated, purchase prices must be stored in the article master for the respective supplier. You can find information about this here.
- Article no.: Article number
- Article: Description of the article
- Stock: Number of articles in stock / number of articles in stock, including stock in blocked warehouses
- Minimum order quantity (article): If a minimum order quantity has been stored for an article, it is displayed here
- Min. stock: Minimum stock quantity (is set in the article master)
- Min. order:
- In order: number of units of the article, posted in open orders
- Per month: consumption per month
- In production: number of units of the item currently in production
- In order (not shipped): article in orders with suppliers
- Demand: total number of sales of the item
- VK: Sales price of the item. Scale prices are also displayed
- Reorder: Suggested quantity to be reordered (orange → must be reordered because open sales orders must be serviced).
Via filter you have the possibility to display only marked articles, only production articles, only material / without production articles or all articles without orders with purchase order.
Furthermore you have the possibility to create orders or to create a production by using the buttons.
Via filters you can select the articles to be displayed:
- Show all articles: by default, all articles from the master data are selected here.
- Show only selected articles: Only articles that have been marked in the article list below (checkbox in front) are displayed.
In the settings of the module, time scales can be defined for which the future demand of the articles can be displayed based on the released orders.
These scales can then be found as additional columns in the overview of the module as follows:
The columns Demand last x days are calculated from how many units of the item are contained in open orders and whose delivery date lies in this period. If no delivery date has been defined for the individual item of an order, the delivery date of the order is used. If this is also not maintained, the order date is used.
The columns Demand next x days is calculated from the quantity of units of the item that are in already created orders and whose delivery date is in this future period. Again, if no delivery date is defined for the individual item, the order delivery date is used, or if this is also not maintained, the order date is used.
Display article images
It is possible to display the main article image in the order proposal. To do this, the checkbox Display article images must be set in the settings.
Start order proposal
Here you can start a new order proposal:
- Basis: Here you can select the basis on which the articles are to be loaded into the order proposal list.
- Use open orders only: Items from unfinished orders
- Use only open orders (use requested delivery date, delivery date): Items from not closed orders where the requested delivery date or delivery date is used
- Use open productions only: Items from productions that have not been completed
- Minimum quantities: All items for which the stock quantity has fallen below the minimum quantity.
- Old orders: Items from completed orders
- Cash register replenishment: Items from the extra module Cash register scan > Replenishment list.
- Supplier: Selection of the supplier. Here there is an additional possibility to limit the selection to items with purchase prices from a specific supplier
- Include days from...to: Refers to the date when a document was created.
The date fields can be used to limit the selection in terms of time.
It is also possible to filter by individual orders and productions and generate an order proposal specifically for them.
If an order has been reserved, only the quantity missing from stock to fulfill the order is suggested. Otherwise, the entire order quantity is suggested to be on the safe side.
For each selected base, a note appears with the number of items added to the order suggestion. In addition, a single selection can be removed from the selection at any time using the Remove Quantities button on the right. To restore removed quantities, you need to restart the already entered proposal by clicking the start button.
Below the notes is an overview of the number of different items and suppliers, as well as the cumulative amount for all selected items (quantity x purchase price).
The items that are loaded into the order proposal are automatically marked (checkbox) and can thus easily be transferred into an order with the Create order(s) button at the very bottom.
Note: A separate purchase order is created for each supplier.
Reset order proposal
With the Reset order proposal button, all articles previously loaded into the order proposal can be deleted from the list again. The selection is reset to All articles without selection.