Table of Contents
- Settings in the module
- Manually store and retrieve delivery note
- Manually store and retrieve order
With this additional module it is possible to define very flexibly, exactly (per position), from which shelf which quantities are stored or retrieved. Even several storage bookings can be defined per position. Items from delivery bills and orders can be taken out of stock, but also put into stock. If, for example, rental products come back, they can simply be added to the warehouse again.
Settings in the module
The option Store and retrieve documents can be disabled in the following documents:
- Delivery note
- Purchase order
Manually store and retrieve delivery note
- Product number and product name: Product in delivery note
- Stock in/stock out: Drop-down to stock in or stock out products
- Warehouse: Specify source or destination shelf
- Quantity (delivered): Quantity in the delivery note and in brackets how much has already been retrieved/delivered
- Quantity: Quantity to be stored/retrieved manually
- Action: Use the plus to split a quantity of articles (for several shelf locations) - with the cross the additional line can be deleted again
Store delivery note manually
- Set the dropdown for the correct item to Store
- Specify the shelf to be stored on
- Specify the quantity to be stored
- If necessary, create an additional column with the plus if it is to go to different shelves
- Click on the Execute button below the product table
Remove delivery note manually
In the same way as for storage, the product can also be removed from storage. For this purpose, Retrieve is selected in the dropdown.
Track delivery note movements
Under the Movements tab, a history of all manual storage and retrieval movements can be viewed.
Transfer storage location to document
For the removal of the delivery note items, the removal shelf can also be mapped on the delivery document. To do this, simply check the box at Output storage location on receipt.
Manually store and retrieve order
Analogous to the explanations for the delivery bill above, manual storage/retrieval also works in the purchase order.