You can either set up your xentral environment on your own or you can book one of our implementation services.
Comparison of available implementation services
The tables below provide an overview of services included in the available implementation services.
|Initial setup services||Lean package||Basic package||Professional package|
|Total number of sessions (1h each)||5||8||10|
|Shop and module connections||
Shop (or alternative topics)
2 items - choose from:
4 items - choose from:
|Pick & pack setup||incl.||incl.||incl.|
|Shipping service connections||1 of your choice||all included||all included|
|Payment service connections||1 of your choice||all included||all included|
|Bank account connections||1 of your choice||all included||all included|
|Standard mail account setup||incl.||incl.||incl.|
|Individual process consulting||--||Standard
(4 hours max.)
(6 hours max.)
|Workflow check before go-live||--||incl.||incl.|
|Data import services||Lean package||Basic package||Professional package|
|Contacts and products||incl.||incl.||incl.|
|Historical receipts (invoices, orders, etc.)||--||--||incl.|
- In the lean package, we can discuss alternative topics instead of setting up a shop.
- The production module and the transfer module are extra modules that you need to book on top of your xentral subscription if needed.
- The setup packages consist of consecutive 1-hour online meeting sessions with your implementation manager. You can schedule the sessions daily, weekly, or bi-weekly - depending on your needs.
In addition, you can book an optional go-live package together with your basic or professional package.
|Optional Go-live package||Lean package||Basic package||Professional package|
On-demand call service with your personal implementation manager:
Overview: Typical onboarding process with us
A typical onboarding process consists of:
- A 15-minute kick-off meeting to discuss your needs and to set up an agenda with your personal implementation manager
- Preparation on your side: have all needed information at hand
- URL, API key and password for your shop backend
- bank account details
- API data for your payment service providers
- SMTP data (user name, outgoing mail server details, encryption, port) for email account connection
- Sample data (2-3 data sets) filled in the CSV template provided by us for master data import
- Business letter template (PDF recommended)
- 5, 8, or 10 one-hour sessions with your implementation manager (5 sessions for lean package, 8 sessions for basic package, 10 sessions for professional package).
See the illustration above for a typical agenda.
- Additional consulting time can be booked if needed (up to 8 hours, only available for lean package).
- Testing: We will give you time and will always recommend testing your workflows thoroughly before a go-live. The help center, community and customer success managers are available if you run into any questions or problems.
- Go-live: You can either go live by yourself or, for basic and professional packages, book the extra go-live package to get assistance from your implementation manager.
- To complete the onboarding, your onboarding manager will ensure that you have access to our ticket system for getting in contact with our customer success teams.