The following reasons are possible:
- The opening balance of the account was not entered correctly. Then the balance is not correct despite complete imports.
- Import time → If payments from the previous day are imported retroactively on the following day, the result may be "distorted". The best thing to do here is to completely import all bookings up to a key date, post them and then reset the account balance in the business account in xentral.
- Note the following additionally for PayPal:
- Fees → Fees are not taken into account when receiving payments from PayPal in xentral. But you can enter them manually at the end of the month in the tab "Account sheet".
- Currency conversions → With PayPal you often have to post currency conversions as import errors. Alternatively, you may be able to post both sides as a conversion transit. For example, if you spend 120 US dollars, first 120 US dollars will be debited, then 120 US dollars will be refunded, and a debit of 100 euros will be made (at an exchange rate of 1.2 USD = 1 EUR).
You can find more information in our manual: