Table of Contents
- Tax rates
- Chart of accounts settings
- Chart of accounts settings (article, category, basic settings)
- Export settings
Location-specific conditions such as tax rates and currency can be configured under Administration > Settings > System > Basic settings > Tax / currency. Furthermore, charts of accounts for export to financial accounting can be defined here.
Various tax rates can be defined in this area. The following settings can be made:
- Tax rate (normal): The country-specific tax rate is stored here. In Germany this is 19%.
- Tax rate (reduced): The country-specific tax rate is stored here. In Germany this is 7%.
- Forwarding of receipts: Selection between "Taxes from document before" and "Taxes always from settings".
- Small business owner: The small business regulation according to § 19 UStG. (Germany).
- Tax free domestic: The 0% in grand total will be hidden if "Tax free domestic" is selected.
- Hide control column: In AN, AB, RE and GS the "Tax" column is hidden if there is only one tax rate in the document.
- Always net bills: In AN, AB, RE and GS net prices are displayed. If "Always net" and "Always gross" are not checked, the net price will be used if the title is "Company" (B2B), and the gross price will be used if the title is "Mr./Mrs." (B2C).
- Always gross invoices: Gross prices are displayed in AN, AB, RE and GS. If "Always net" and "Always gross" are not checked, the net price will be used for type "Company" (B2B), and the gross price for type "Mr./Mrs." (B2C).
Note: Type can be found in the master data of the address (selection field) and in every document in which an address is linked.
- Receipts with 4 decimal places: On documents, 4 decimal places are then displayed instead of 2.
- Standard payment method customer: Here you can set the default payment method for customers. It is possible to set a different payment method individually in each address.
- Standard payment method supplier: Here you can set the default payment method for suppliers. It is possible to set a payment method individually in each address differently.
- Standard shipping method: Here you can set the default shipping method.
Global settings for currency and margin are made in this area. These can be stung by project settings.
- Standard currency
- Load currency rate: Drag exchange rate from currency table for document continuation
- Exchange rate from invoice for credit/cancellation invoice: Take exchange rate from invoice, not current rate
- Standard margin in %: Base for recommended sales price, e.g. 30 for 30 means EK*1.3
Chart of accounts settings
Export accounts are set globally here.
- For better understanding, text examples are entered in the numeric fields in the following image
- A sample setting (example for standard chart of accounts) is shown in the following figure
- The accounts are divided into revenue accounts (left column) and expense accounts (right column)
Chart of accounts settings (product, category, basic settings)
In addition, more accounts here can be set under Administration > Item categories. Likewise directly in the article, if nothing is entered in articles and item categories, the accounts are pulled from the system settings:
- Accounts in article dominates
- Accounts in item category dominates
- Accounts in system settings
In other words: If an account is entered in the article, it will be pulled before the item category and before the basic settings.
There is an additional option to set the default account.
If a financial accounting export is performed under Accounting > Financial accounting export > Accounts and in the incoming payments there are imported payments that have not yet been assigned, this value will be posted to the 'Contra account' column.