Table of Contents
Business letter templates make it easy to send documents by automatically creating a text template as a cover letter or email. The template is automatically saved when you create a new document. You can use them either manually send it individually or in combination with a logistics process.
Exactly when the business letter templates are sent will be explained in a later article.
Administration > Settings > System > Business Letter Templates or Super Search Business Letter Templates
Types of business letter templates in xentral
You can use business letter templates when sending (automated) receipts or other notifications to the customer:
- (automated) email when sending quote / order / purchase order / delivery note / credit note / price request
- Self pickup notification
- Shipping notification with tracking number
- Pending payment
- Payment difference
- Receipt of payment
- Dunning texts
Customization of business letter templates
At Administration > Settings > System > Business letter templates you can create new templates or edit existing templates.
In the individual business letter template, you can then specify various details.
The following fields should be considered:
- Type: You must select this designation (type) exactly as it exists in the standard. Otherwise, the business letter template will not be automatically retrievable by the system and will not work
- Language: The business letter templates are available by default. "German" and "English" are available for the document language. As soon as you create a document for a customer who has set the corresponding document language, this template will be used
- Project: In this field you either enter nothing (empty = template applies to all projects), or the project for which the text should be loaded
- Files: Here you can store files, which will be sent each time a template of this type is used, e.g. Terms & Conditions
Here's how to Step 6 - Number Circles