Table of Contents
With the "Overpaid invoices" module, invoices overpaid by the customer can be displayed.
Enable process starter
- Description → "Overpaid Invoices" must be entered as the name
- Type → Select "periodic" as the type from the drop-down menu
- weekday → Select "Every day" from the drop-down menu
- Start time → The default start time must be left as it is
- Last Run → The specified end time is to be left in place
- Period → 10 in min. is to be specified as the period
- Type → Select "Cronjob" from the drop-down menu
- Parameter → "ueberzahlterechnungen" must be entered as parameter
- Active → Ticking activates the process starter
Make sure that the check mark is set at "Active".
Overview of overpaid bills
Go to App Center → Overpaid invoices to access the module.
Use the "pencil" icon to view the corresponding invoice.
Note: Duplicate incoming payments (even with Live Import). remain in front and are marked in orange, similar to CSV import.
Provided the invoice was paid in full and then a posting was imported that has a different posting text, that line item will not be highlighted in orange, but it will also not be automatically matched. Here a manual matching takes place.
If an invoice is not yet fully covered and then a second, associated payment appears, the second booking is highlighted in orange, since this invoice already has a payment. The prerequisite for this is that the posting texts refer to the same document.
In the "Settings" tab, you can set the tolerance in EUR that will be applied to overpaid invoices.