Table of contents
- Installation and setup of the GetCoreIO interface
Installation and setup GetCoreIO interface
To integrate the GetCoreIO store from ZMB into xentral, you need two steps. xentral always connects external stores, even if they offer extra APIs, via an xentral store importer. This is the standardized interface for xentral.
- Pick up orders
- Feedback tracking number
General installation procedure (for technicians)
- Installation of the store importer in the customer's web space
- Creating a store in xentral + transfer key for communication
- Saving the transfer key store importer
- Create a (non-public) path for the storage of the imported order data
- Transmission test
Step 1: Create a new store in xentralAdministration → Shop interface → Overview → New
Note: Until version 21.1 it's via Administration → Online shops → New
- Click Getcore
- Create an ImportKey and ImportToken
Step 2: Installing the store importer on the Magento server
- Copying the getcoreioimporter folder into Magento
- Create the configuration file (copy user.inc.php.tpl to user.inc.php)
- Configuration of the path settings in the user.inc.php file
- ImportKey a 32 characters long key in the file user.inc.php file
- ImportToken a 6 characters long key in the file user.inc.php file
Step 3: Connection from xentral to the store importer
- Setting the URL to the store importer (URL + Key + Token)
- Test the connection (on export)
Step 4: Data reconciliationIn order for the webshop to be able to take over the tracking data, it must be fetched from the ZMB company. This is done by creating an FTP user who can access the CSV file with the tracking data. Click on "Check connection":
PathsIn order to work correctly, the importer needs two local paths and a URL:
- CSVOrder- This is the path where the order data will be before it is read by the importer. This path should not be accessible from the Internet, otherwise anyone can download all order data.
- CSVTracking- This is the path where the webshop reads the tracking data. This path should not be reachable from the internet, otherwise everyone can download the tracking data.
- CSVURL- The URL is the address under which the order data can be downloaded. You can get it either from the customer, or from ZMB itself.