We use the ticket system to manage all of your setup issues, support requests and feature requests. It offers us the possibility to forward your tickets to colleagues and specialists and to process your request comprehensibly, quickly and competently. The ticket system is our preferred communication channel. In the following we will explain how to activate your account and how to use the system. In addition, we have recorded a video for you in which in which we have described everything.
After you have purchased Xentral Home user licenses, we will send you an invitation to the ticket system by email. Activate your account via the link in this email and enter a secure password. After completion your account is activated for the ticket system.
You have problems with the login? Please open the link on a computer. If you get an error message like "connection refused" after entering your password, then the cause is a faulty browser setting or an activated browser settings or an activated ad blocker. Please allow your third party cookies, deactivate your ad-blocker and/or try another browser.
Additional users of a customer with a purchase license are welcome to log in, actively participate in community and view support tickets from the organization. These users do not have the ability to create and comment on tickets themselves. We want to communicate with key users because we are convinced that this way we can ensure the best support for all.
2.1 Open new ticket
You have a question or a problem that you could not solve yourself or with the community. Then open a ticket. You have two possibilities to do so. Either directly in the ticket system interface or by mail. Please note the following the following principles when creating a ticket:
- Please open a separate ticket for each topic. If you specify in the subject the module or function in the subject line, we can quickly assign your request and pass it on to specialists internally if necessary.
- If there is already an unresolved ticket to a topic, please answer directly in this ticket.
- If a ticket for a topic has already been solved, comments are no longer possible. If it is about the same topic, you can also click at the ticket end on the link "create a follow-up request" at the end of the ticket:
Below we present you both ways to create tickets.
2.1.1 Creating a new ticket via the interface
To create a ticket directly in your browser via the ticket system interface, click on the button "Submit request" on the start page.
On the following screen you can enter your question. Please use meaningful subject headings, so we know quickly what the problem is.
2.1.2 Create new ticket via mail
You can also create new tickets by mail. For this purpose please use the mail account for which we have created your user who is authorized to create tickets. Then write a mail to support (@) xentral.com and add all information about the ticket to the mail body. Mail attachments will be automatically added to the ticket.
Please note, you can also send us inline pictures by mail, which will be correctly added into the ticket. Remember, technicians love pictures, because then they see what you see.
- Urgent: Your productive Xentral Home is down OR at least half of the users cannot work in Xentral Home. Workarounds are not possible.
- High: Your Xentral Home works in essential parts only with time-consuming workarounds. Subsequent systems (stores, accounting, etc.) may not work in essential parts.
- Normal: Your Xentral Home works in essential parts. At least one important function does or only with restrictions. Workarounds are possible.
- Low: Your Xentral Home works in all important functions without restrictions. This priority includes Functional requests and ambiguities with functions.
2.3 Calling up tickets
Since you will also receive all ticket responses via email, we recommend that you to click on the link to the ticket in these e-mails, which will take you directly to the login to the respective ticket. To get an overview or to create new tickets, you can also log in directly to the ticket system.
2.4 Write answer
If you are in a ticket, you can add a text at the very bottom of the text field "Contribute to the conversation", if you like, with screenshots or attachments. and submit your answer by clicking the "Submit" button.
Additionally there is the possibility to reply directly to the email of a ticket. Add your reply before the line "##- Please enter your reply above this line. -##" and send the e-mail as usual.
2.5 Overview of tickets
You can get an overview of your own requests or those of your organization by clicking on your own name and "My activities".
2.6 Ticket status overview
The status of a ticket shows you where the ticket currently stands.
- Open: The ticket is open and is still being processed by support.
- Waiting for your reply: Your friendly Xentral support representative has replied to you last and is waiting for your feedback. If the answer is not quite resolved for you, or if you still have questions about the answer feel free to post again in this ticket. Also, it could be that we still expect information from you for this ticket. The status will remain until you have written an answer or we change the status.
If we were able to solve your request, you can mark the ticket as "solved" at any time by clicking on the following button:
- Resolved: The ticket is resolved for both sides. The ticket retains this status for about 14 days. During this time the ticket can be "reopened" by you (or the support) writing a reply. After 14 days the ticket will be closed automatically.
If we were able to solve your request, you can also mark the ticket as "solved" at any time by mark the ticket as "solved" yourself by clicking on the following button:
3. evaluate support
After a request has been resolved, you are welcome to rate the support regarding this ticket. We will also inform you about it in an e-mail. We thank you in advance for your honest feedback.
You have problems with registration or login? Please open the link on a computer. If you get an error message like "connection denied" after assigning the password, the cause is an incorrect browser setting or an activated ad blocker. Please allow your browser to accept third-party cookies, deactivate your ad blocker and/or try another browser.
- InGoogle Chrome please go toSettings => Privacy and Security => Cookies and other website data. Here use one of the following options:
- In Firefox please go to Settings => Privacy & Security and set "Default". If "strict" or "custom" is selected, third-party cookies may be blocked. Third party cookies are blocked.
- Are you using Safari and can't log in nor set the password? Then be sure to update to the latest Safari and make sure that cookies are not blocked. It may also help to disable website tracking.