We use the ticket system to manage all of your setup issues, support requests and feature requests. Using the ticket system, we can forward your tickets to colleagues and specialists - and we can answer your requests competently, with due speed and in a comprehensible way.
In the sections below, you can learn more about activating your account and using our ticket system.
Activating access to the ticket system
After you have subscribed to Xentral Home user licenses, we will send you an invitation to the ticket system by email. Activate your account by clicking the link in the email and enter a secure password. Your account in the ticket system will then become activated.
You have problems logging in? Please open the link on a computer. If, after entering your password, you get an error message such as "connection refused", this might be caused by faulty browser settings or by an ad blocker being active.
- Please allow third party cookies, deactivate your ad-blocker and/or try another browser.
Additional users of a customer are welcome to log in, actively participate in the community and view support tickets from your organization. These users however do not have the ability to create and comment on tickets. We want to communicate with key users because we are convinced that this will ensure the best support for everyone.
Using the ticket system
Important hints for creating tickets
Do you have a question about how to use Xentral?
- Before you create a ticket, please check our help center and our community for an answer to your question.
If you have subscribed to the Xentral Core package, you can ask your questions in the Xentral community, but not via the ticket system.
In case of software defects, you can always create a ticket.
You can create a new ticket:
- directly in our ticket system
- via email
Please be aware of the following guidelines for creating new tickets:
- Please open a separate ticket for each topic.
- If you specify the module or function concerned in the subject line, we can quickly assign your request and pass it on internally to specialists as needed.
- If there is already an unresolved ticket to a topic, please answer directly in this ticket.
- If a ticket for a topic has already been closed, comments are no longer possible. You can however create a follow-up request out of a closed ticket if you request refers to the same topic.
Creating a new ticket in the ticket system
To create a ticket directly in your browser via the ticket system interface:
- Click Submit a request in the header of the help center.
- Alternatively, scroll all the way to the bottom of the help center homepage and click on Contact support.
The Submit a request form appears.
To submit a request:
- Enter your email address in the corresponding field.
- Choose your region from the corresponding drop-down list.
- Select the reason for this request from the How can we support you drop-down list:
- Product question - for any question about Xentral usage
- System failure or severe performance problem - in case your Xentral system does not load anymore, or if the performance is degraded to the extend that you cannot use the system
- Bug - if you want to report a software defect (bug)
- Product feedback - for your feedback, wishes or ideas related to Xentral
- Subscription, licenses & invoice - for any questions or issues with your subscription, your licenses, or your Xentral invoice
- Other topic - anything not fitting into the above categories
- Write a short and concise summary of your request into the Subject field. Ideally, you mention the affected module here as well.
- Enter all essential details into the Description field. The more details you describe, the quicker and more targeted we can provide assistance. We recommend sending us some screenshots to illustrate your request.
- In the Attachments field, you can upload files by clicking Add file or by drag & drop.
- Once you've completed your input, click Submit.
Creating new tickets by email
You can also create a new ticket by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this purpose please use the mail account for which we have created your user who is authorized to create tickets. Enter a suitable subject line providing a meaningful summary of your request and describe your request in full detail in the mail body, ideally including screenshots. You can also attach files to your email.
Viewing your tickets
Since you will also receive all ticket responses by email, we recommend that you to click on the ticket link in the email in order to log into the ticket system for viewing the responses. To get an overview or to create new tickets, you can also log directly into the ticket system.
You can get an overview of your own requests or those of your organization by clicking on your name and "My activities" in the header of the help center.
You can view the current Status of each ticket:
- Open - your ticket is being processed by a support representative.
- Waiting for your reply - your Xentral support representative has replied to you. Check your support representative's response and provide feedback:
Has your support representative asked for more information? Please reply to the questions directly in the ticket. The ticket status will automatically be set to Open.
Has your support representative suggested a solution? If the answer has been sufficient, you can close the ticket by clicking on Mark as resolved.
- Resolved - the ticket is considered as resolved by both parties. The ticket retains this status for 14 days. During this time, you can reopen it by writing a reply. After 14 days, the ticket will be automatically and permanently closed.
Replying to a ticket
If you are in a ticket, you can add text at the very bottom into the Contribute to the conversation field, if you like, with screenshots or attachments, then click Submit.
Additionally there is the possibility to reply directly to the email of a ticket. Add your reply before the line "##- Please enter your reply above this line. -##" and send the e-mail as usual.
After a request has been resolved, you are welcome to rate your support experience regarding this ticket. We will also send you the feedback request by email. Thank you in advance for your honest feedback.
You have problems with registration or login? Please open the link on a computer. If you get an error message such as "connection denied" after creating your password, this might be caused by incorrect browser settings or by an ad blocker being activated. Please allow your browser to accept third-party cookies, deactivate your ad blocker and/or try another browser.
- In Google Chrome, go toSettings > Privacy and Security > Cookies and other website data. Use one of the following options:
- In Firefox, go to Settings > Privacy & Security and set Default. If strict or custom has been selected, third-party cookies may be blocked.
- On a Safari browser, if you can't log in or set the password, update to the latest Safari version and make sure that cookies are not blocked. It might also help to disable website tracking.