Table of contents
Amainvoice is an accounting software for Amazon sellers that, among other things creates invoices and credit notes for Amazon orders.
With the interface to Amainvoice, the invoices and credit notes created by Amainvoice can be imported directly into xentral. in one place. The receipts can be transferred to the accounting department via the financial accounting export from xentral to the accounting department.
Note: Xentral must be manually updated to the current version in order to see the interface as described.
- Automatic collection of invoices and credit notes from Amainvoice
- Optional: Subsequent creation of orders
In order to connect Amainvoice to xentral, the following data must be entered from the Amainvoice backend into the interface:
In the Amainvoice backend, the settings can be found here: Settings > Company Master Data. After activating the xentral API via a checkbox, the auth token appears. The Auth Token, which in turn is entered into xentral. The customer number can be in the upper right corner next to the company name.
Furthermore, the following settings are made:
- Pick up invoices from: Invoices and credit memos will be picked up from the specified date. The date must not be more than 2 months in the past because only invoices from the last 2 months can be collected
- Expert mode: Enables the additional Orders setting
- Orders: Only adjustable if expert mode is activated
Usually the interface from xentral to Amazon is worked with in such a way that xentral fetches the orders from Amazon, but does not create invoices for them. This is made possible by the settings in the Amazon interface. With workflow, xentral can then be used to ship the goods and manage the warehouse correctly.
The invoices for the orders from Amazon are then created in parallel by Amainvoice and gradually imported to xentral.
If no Amazon orders are picked up with xentral, the orders can alternatively also be created directly through the Amainvoice interface. Order and invoice are transferred together from Amainvoice to xentral.
This has the advantage that the complete business transaction is again stored in Xentral and all statistics are bundled in xentral. xentral then serves as a work basis for controlling and archiving.
Typical error messages
'It looks like the process starter "amainvoice" is not running regularly'.
There is an Amainvoice process launcher that must be active for the interface to works.
You can adjust the following settings in the Amainvoice module:
- Amainvoice customer number: The customer number from the Amainvoice portal. Attention: Not to be confused with the client number
- Xentral Auth Token: You can also find the token in the Amainvoice portal
- Pick up invoices from: The date from which the invoices and credit memos are to be collected
- Project FBA: The project for the shipping arrangement FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon)
- Project FBM: The project for the shipping regulation FBM (Fulfilled by merchant)
- Method of payment: Orders receive this method of payment
- Expert mode: Shows advanced configuration
- Orders: Normally, Amainvoice only creates invoices and credit notes for existing orders. If the check mark is activated, orders are created by Amainvoice. Note: Activate this option only if the orders are not already imported by the xentral interface
In the Logs tab, log files are logged when importing invoices, credit notes or orders from Amainvoice to enable a review of the import process.
To reload invoices or credit notes, select a day from the log list and click on Reload invoices / credit notes. The day must be within the last two months. This action only reloads invoices & credit notes that already have an entry in the database, so no date needs to be entered.
To re-download all data from a specified time period, specify a time period (within the last two months) and click Re-download data from AmaInvoice. This action triggers a reload or download of the data from the API and can take several hours.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)