Table of Contents
In xentral you can create and manage different GLS addresses in the app "GLS". This extra app is relevant for you if you use GLS as a shipping method and want to have additional shipper addresses to choose from.
App Center → GLS
A general overview of the shipping methods and parcel labels you can use in xentral, you can find here.
In the overview, all GLS addresses are listed. In addition, new addresses can be created via "+NEW", existing ones can be edited via the "pencil" icon in the menu column edited and searched for via the "search box":
Create a new GLS address
The "+NEW" button can be used to create a new GLS address:
Enter the following data:
- Template → Enter the name of the template.
- Name → Enter the name of the address.
- Name 2 → Here you can use the space for a second name
- Name 3 → Here you have space for a third name
- Street → Enter the street of the address.
- House no. → Enter the house number of the address
- PLZ → Enter the postal code of the address.
- City → Enter the city of the address.
- Country → Enter the country of the address.
- Address suffix → If available, enter the address suffix of the address
- Phone → Enter the phone number of the address.
- Email → Enter the email of address.
- Note → Note here notes about this GLS address.
- Active → By checking this box, you can activate active use of this GLS Address activate