Table of Contents
The BOM details extra module allows you to specify within a JIT BOM (Just in time bill of materials) which items should not show up on certain documents and which items (do not) need to be scanned in the shipping center interface in the logistics process. This means that you can, for example, use the JIT BOM but not display it to the customer on the document.
In the overview, you can see all created articles for the BOM details. With the filter also inactive products are shown, which were marked in the parts list details as inactive.
Add new product to BOM details
Use the +NEW button in the top left corner to add a new item. A new window opens with the following fields:
- Parts list: BOM selection. Normal or JIT BOMs are both possible
- Product: After selecting the BOM, the position within the existing BOM can be specified, for which the subsequent options apply
- Project: Possibility of restriction on project level
- Hide on invoice: Takes the item within the invoice, but sets the "Hide in PDF" checkmark in the background so that the article does not appear on the document
- Hide on delivery bill: Takes the item within the delivery bill, but sets there the "Hide in PDF" checkmark in the background so that the article does not appear on the document
- Hide on order confirmation: Takes the item within the order, but sets there the "Hide in PDF" checkmark in the background so that the article does not appear on the document
- Hide on commision note: Options No (item does not show up at all). | Yes (item shows up) | Reduced (item shows up but with smaller font size)
- Skip scan in shipping center: Item does not need to be scanned in shipping center
- Active: If tick is not set, these settings will not be taken into account
Behavior of BOM details
If the item is set as hidden in the BOM details, it looks like this:
The item can be seen in the document items
But hidden on the document itself
On the pick run ticket
You have three options for the item on the picking run slip:
- No: The item will be completely hidden
- Yes: The item will be listed normally
- Reduced: The article will be displayed with a smaller font size
The downsized view then looks like this for the example product:
In the shipping center
If the option for Skip scan in shipping center is set, the item no longer needs to be scanned under Fulfillment > Shipping center.
The item will still be picked normally via auto shipping if it is marked as a stock item.