The Transus app enables you to exchange EDI messages with your trading partners via xentral.
App Center > EDI Transus.
Note: At this time, you cannot use the app via the cloud.
This is the general process:
- You receive the orders of your trading partners in a clearing center
- This order file can then be uploaded via the module
- In xentral you process your orders as usual
- As soon as the delivery bill and invoice have been created, you can export the INVOICE or DESADV file and transfer it to your trading partner via the Clearing Center.
You can also use the Transus app in xentral:
By clicking the Browse button you can upload the order file sent by Transus. You will then be redirected to the order overview, where you can view the uploaded order(s).
In the tab INVOICE and DESADV you can download invoices and delivery notes and report them back to Transus.
You can then transfer the invoices and delivery notes via a special Transus client. This currently only runs on Windows, which may require the use of virtual machines.
Under Master Data > Contacts > Select Contact you can store the following GLN for EDI:
- On the Details tab: the buyer GLN in the GLN field
- On the Delivery address tab: the delivery party GLN in the GLN field
- On Details tab, after selecting the Deviating Billing Address check box: the Invoice GLN in the GLN field in the Different billing address section.
If there is no different billing or delivery address, then InvoiceGLN and DeliveryPartyGLN correspond to the GLN of the main address.
- Use BOM elements instead of header: If the delivery bill contains a (just in time) BOM, the elements of the BOM are transferred to the XML file instead of the header article.
Note: Unlock the xentral format at Transus so that you do not get the Transus standard, but the appropriate format.
What prices are used for an imported order?
If a price is specified in the order in the XML of Transus, it will be used. If the price is empty, it will be taken from the xentral master data.