Dekodi Nexus is an extra module to export invoice data from xentral as a unified export format for Dekodi Nexus. It allows you to restrict by invoice date and to export different payment methods.
More information about Dekodi Nexus can be found on Dekodi's website.
You can choose which date range you want to export in the Overview tab. After clicking the Show button you will receive the data as a CSV file.
In the Settings tab, the payment types for export are listed. These are from the default set of Dekodi, but more can be added.
With the button at the side +Create a new entry the list can be extended further.
- Name: Description of payment
- Payment method: Payment method from Xentral
- PaymentTypeID: Corresponds to PaymentTypeID from the Dekodi documentation
- PaymentTypeName: corresponds to PaymentTypeName from the Dekodi documentation
- PaymentTransactionNo1 and PaymentTransactionNo2: Selectable between the following fields:
- Document number
- Store order number
- Internal designation
- Invoice document number
- Invoice internal description
- Invoice system free text
- Invoice routing number
- Invoice account number
- Transfer name: (optional) Transfers additionally the name for the entry.
- Clear directly: Defines if a booking should be booked directly or against a clearing account.
- Active: Activates this option