The module Copy Of Receipts From Recipient gives you the opportunity to send copies of various receipts to e-mail addresses on file or even printers automatically.
The advantage is that you can send a copy of a receipt to any recorded e-mail or even printer. For example, a delivery note can be output to any printer in the warehouse without the need for a computer with xentral.
- If printer is selected as type: Only printers are available for selection in the dialog box, not faxes or label printers
- If e-mail is selected as a type: The copies are sent from the e-mail address that is saved under Administration > Settings > System > Basic settings > E-mail under E-mail default setting
- If e-mail is selected as a type: The sender’s name of the copies is the name saved under Administration > Settings > System > Basic settings > E-mail under E-mail default setting; if empty, the name from the company address is used
- It refers to the project of the receipt
- You can select all projects that you have the right to access
- If no project is saved, this applies to all receipts, regardless of the project
- It refers to the receipt address
- You can select all address of the projects that you have the right to access
- If no address is saved, this applies to all addresses of the receipt
In the overview you can define and activate receipt types for automatic forwarding to an e-mail address or a printer.
Adding a new receipt recipient
Use the +NEW button to create a new receipt recipient for e-mail or printer.
- Document type: You can choose between offer, order, invoice, credit note, delivery note and pro forma invoice
- Type: receipts can be sent either to a saved e-mail address or to a printer
- Only for automatic shipping: You can also restrict receipt shipping to auto-shipping only
- Recipient email: Here you can save an e-mail address to which a corresponding receipt is to be sent
- Recipient name: Here you can specify the addressee of the receipt
- Active: You can set the receipt shipping to active or inactive
- Project: The receipt shipping can be assigned to a project
- Contacts: Here you can determine a person from the master data