Table of contents
With this interface you can connect Xentral to your ePages online store, to import orders from there into Xentral and manage your items sold in the store in Xentral.The connection is done via an API interface (store importer).
- Pick up orders from ePages
- Change order status on shipment incl. reporting of tracking number to ePages
- Reporting of current stock figures in case of stock changes
- To begin, the Xentral app is installed in the ePages AppStore.
- Once this is done, you will be redirected to a landing page, where you will receive a temporary token.
- This temporary token is entered into the ePages Importer in Xentral. For this purpose there is the field Access Token.
Attention: The API-URL of the store is already displayed in ePages, but this must be entered in Xentral itself.
- Save and then click on "Check connection". Done!
The API-URL and the Live Token will appear automatically. Both fields must not be filled manually.
For more information on configuring interfaces, see the article Online-Shops.
In the Free Fields tab you have the possibility to link the free fields of your articles in Xentral to free fields in ePages.
In the ePages store, there is a field called "essential features". Since the field has legal relevance for some countries, a free field is used for the field in Xentral, which can be mapped to the field "essentialFeatures" to fill it in the store. In the item master, the field can be populated per item as needed.
In ePages, additional fees may be charged to the Client. In order to reflect these in the orders and invoices that are created in Xentral, you can enter an article in the interface that represents these additional fees.
The item behaves the same way as a postage or discount item. The article must therefore not be set as a stock item in the article master. The sales price of the item is selected in the amount that additional costs should have should have.
In the Subshops tab, the localizations in ePages can be used to assign different languages. If no subshop mapping is used to set up languages, then the German translation is transferred to the default language of the store. The rest is then not touched.
The identifiers of the subshops can be found by clicking on "Check connection" under interface. IDs and names are then listed in the gray message.