Table of Contents
In the Production center, created productions can be systematically processed. In addition, work steps can be viewed and functional tests can be used. Before the production can be processed in the production center it must be created and started under Purchasing > Production.
If a production barcode is present, it can be scanned with a handheld scanner to access the production details. Alternatively, the arrow icon in the menu column can be clicked in the Production Center's Overview tab.
Record individual production
Overview of individual production
After a production is selected, an overview of the assemblies is displayed. Here, with the help of the Monitor column, it is possible to overview which steps are still missing.
The traffic light circuit is to be understood as follows:
- Green: Present / Positive test.
- Gray: Not required
- Blue: Not yet tested
- Orange/Green: Partially tested
- Orange: Still missing / Negative test
- Change serial number
- Change subseries number.
- Run functional test.
- Change /enter comment.
- Print label set for assembly.
- set assembly to reject traffic light symbols:
- Serial number not required
- Serial number entered / OK
- Serial number not entered / missing serial number
- Subseries number not required
- Subseries number entered / OK
- Subseries number not complete (only partially finished).
- Subserial number not entered / missing subserial number.
- Function test not required
- Function test performed successfully
- Function test not performed completely
- Function test not successful
- no functional test performed yet (part not tested)
- Assembly OK
- Assembly EXHIBIT
Note: To generate series or subseries numbers and perform functional tests, the respective options (Function test, Create serial number and Record sub-serial number) must be activated under Production in the respective article in the Setting production area.
The following filters can be used:
- Missing main serial number → By selecting this filter. only the assemblies with missing main serial numbers are displayed in the overview.
- Missing sub-serial number → This filter shows only the assemblies with missing subserial numbers
- Without function test → This filter shows only the assemblies without function test
- negative function test → This filter shows the assemblies with negative function test
- positive function test → This filter shows only the assemblies with positive function test
- running function test → This filter shows only the assemblies with running function test
Create serial numbers
The first thing to do is to create the serial numbers for the assemblies. If you have previously printed labels with serial numbers, you can simply scan them by hand. You can also regenerate the serial numbers by clicking on the Generator button in the New serial Number area.
There you have different options on how the serial number should be generated:
- manually from the specified start number
- from parts list item
- from global number range
Select an option and click on Generate and the serial numbers are generated consecutively for all assemblies.
If all function tests are successfully completed and marked accordingly, the functional test light jumps to green.
In the work instructions you can see all the steps created for the product under Production.
In the Function protocol, you can see all the function tests created under Production. In the product the individual steps of the function test can be defined in the Function protocol tab.
In the serial numbers you get an overview of the serial numbers.
In Completion you can finalize the production and specify how many products were defective. This number is automatically preset based on the faulty functional tests, but can also be adjusted manually. The successfully produced products can also be stored here immediately.