Table of Contents
Using the "Item function protocol templates" module and the "Production Center" Module, templates for item function protocols can be created and subsequently be loaded in the product.
Under App Center → Item Function Protocol Templates there is an overview of all item function protocol templates that have been created so far.
In order to create a new template:
- Enter a name of your choice in the Description field
- Select the Active check box
- Click Save
You can change the template's name later on and/or deactivate the template by clicking the pen icon in the Overview list on the right-hand side. A dialog box appears where you can enter these changes.
The templates can defined by adding steps. To do this, click on the arrow icon in the menu column on the right side of the Overview list. The Details view for this template appears.
You can add new steps by clicking the Add new step button.
When you click Add new step, a dialog box appears. Define the following information:
- Name → Enter a name for the work step.
- Description → Describe the activity of this work step.
- Picture → Optionally, add a picture.
- Continue on error → Select the check box to enable the protocol to skip this step and continue the protocol in case of an error.
Confirm with Save.
In a product, in the "Function protocol" tab, you can load a previously defined function protocol.
To do this, search for the desired templates in the search box and click the "Load" button to insert.