In the basic settings, you can define global settings.
Hint: The basic settings are applied globally. Detailed settings, for example on project-level, can on a case-by-case basis override the basic settings.
Specify the company address
To ensure proper communication with customers, suppliers, etc., xentral requires your complete and up to date company address.
You can find the basic settings for the company address as follows:
- Administration > Settings > System > Basic Settings or
- Super Search Basic Settings
In the Company address tab, the company name and address, as well as the tax number or VAT ID of the company can be entered.
- Name → Name of the company (head office)
- Street → Street and house number of the company headquarters
- Postal code → Postal code of the company headquarters
- City → City of the company headquarters
- Country → ISO country abbreviation, required for country-specific settings (here e.g. DE for Germany and AT for Austria)
- Tax number or USTID → Sales tax number of the company
- SEPA Creditor ID → SEPA Creditor ID (if available, is required for direct debit collection)
The company data is required for the following functions, for example:
- Company name is displayed on the top right below the user name in xentral
- Creditor ID is required for payment transactions. Further information: Set up SEPA payments
Further basic settings
Explanations to further topics are described in detail in the linked helpdesk articles: