Table of Contents
Using the "Item work instruction templates" and "Production center" modules, templates for the item work instruction can be created and subsequently loaded in the product.
Under App Center → Item Work Instruction Templates, there is an Overview of all work instruction templates that have been created so far.
In order to create a template:
- Enter a name of your choice in the Description field.
- Select the Active check box.
- Click Save.
You can change the template's name later on and/or deactivate the template by clicking the pen icon in the Overview list on the right-hand side. A dialog box appears where you can enter these changes.
The templates can defined by adding steps. To do this, click on the arrow icon in the menu column on the right side of the Overview list. The Details view for this template appears.
You can add new steps by clicking the Add new step button.
When you click Add new step, a dialog box appears. Define the following information:
- Name → Enter a name for the work step.
- Description → Describe the activity of this work step.
- Single time → Enter the time needed to carry out this work step once.
- Workplace group → If known, enter the name of the workplace group here.
- Picture → Optionally, add a picture.
Confirm with Save.
In the respective product, in the tab "Work instructions", after previously attaching of the template, the template can be loaded.
To do this, search for the desired templates in the search box and click the "Load" button to insert.