With the extra module Update Positions you can use an additional button in all receipts in draft mode to update them. This is especially helpful if you have created receipts as drafts in advance, but the article description or the prices have changed before the release.
- Possible for offer, order, invoice, delivery note, credit note and pro forma invoice
- Receipts in draft mode have the Update positions button in the position overview
- If the Allow updating positions regardless of receipt status setting is enabled, the button will be visible in the position overview regardless of the receipt status
- If the setting Position is not updated if no sales price is recorded for the article is activated, the position is not updated if the article has no sales price
- If the article is a variant of another article and its description is empty, the description of the main article will be used
- If there is a sales price with “Article number for customer”, then the “Article number for customer” will be updated as the article number, otherwise the number of the article will be updated
- Updated fields are listed below
An offer has been sent, and after two months a second offer is to be sent, but with updated prices. For this purpose, you could simply copy the offer, click on Update Positions and get the current prices for the second offer, without having to delete any positions and then insert them again.
The following values are updated in the receipt positions when the button is clicked:
- Denomination (de)
- Description (de)
- Price (purchase or sales price)
- Article number for customer
- Customs tariff number
- Country of origin
- Free field 1-40
- Denomination (en): If the receipt language has been changed to English and the article denomination EN has been recorded
- Description (en): If the receipt language has been changed to English and the article description is recorded in EN
Updating positions settings
Under App Center > Update Positions > Settings you can find the following settings.
- Allow updating positions regardless of receipt status: Positions can be updated even if the receipt is already released
- Position is not updated if no sales price is recorded for the article: If no sales price is recorded for the article (inserted in positions with 0 Euro), no field of this position will be updated when clicking the button