Table of Contents
- Store settings
- Other information
This article describes the connection of online stores and marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, Shopware, Shopify) to xentral. In each store importer, there are general or overarching settings and options that are explained in more detail here. Since the store importers partly have different settings and not all store interfaces can handle all features, importer-specific aspects are described in the respective helpdesk articles.
An overview of which interfaces offer which features can be found in xentral under Administration → Shop Interface → Overview → Shop Features.
Note: Up to version 21.1 you can find the overview under Administration → Online Shops / Marketplaces → Shop Features.
Generate API access data in the store
First you have to generate the API access data for the connection to xentral in the respective store or marketplace. You can find out how to do this in the helpdesk in the corresponding store articles. Once you have the API access data you can continue with the creation of the interface in xentral.
To create a new store you can go to Administration → Shop Interface → Overview → NEW and create a new importer. Depending on which store system you want to connect, you can select the appropriate module.
Note: Up to version 21.1 you can create a new store under Administration → Online Shops → NEW.
Afterwards you reach the created interface and can enter and save the access data.
In this section you will learn how to get the interface up and running as quickly as possible so that orders are imported, stock figures are reconciled and tracking numbers are reported back.
Each store interface of Xentral allows manual or automatic order import from the store to xentral. In addition, there is a "Demo (For Testing)" mode where the order status in the store is not changed and no items or stock numbers are transferred.
To import orders manually, first select the import mode and then use the Pick up orders button.
The order import from the store can also be performed automatically via process starter.
For this, the process starter shopimport must be active and the import mode of the store interface must be set to "Automatic (via process starter)".
Further setting options for the order import are explained in more detail in the section "Shop settings".
Match stock figures
There are the following requirements for matching stock figures:
- In the store interface under settings, the option "Allow stock figures transfer" must be activated.
In the online store options of the article (Master data → Articles → *Select article* → Online store options) the option "Sync. stock figures" must be activated & the article must be linked to the store.
You have the possibility to transfer the stock numbers manually or automatically.
If you want to perform a manual transfer for an item, go to the item's online store options and click the "Export item" button.
If you want an automatic transfer, you have to activate the process starter "stock numbers" (an interval of 5 or 10 minutes is ideal here). Then the value in the store will be adjusted cyclically in case of stock differences between xentral and the store.
More information about stock number tracking can be found further down in this article.
Report tracking number
If you want the tracking number to be reported back to the store, you have to enable the option "Report order status" in the store interface.
This option reports e.g. the status shipment "delivered" back to the store. The tracking number and other statuses are also reported, depending on the store. This way you can see in the store backend which orders are current and which have already been imported or processed.
The Settings section is cross-shop and you can fill it out similarly depending on the store.
There are the following fields:
- Name → Name freely selectable for the store (will be displayed in the article and in the import menu, for example).
- Active → Set a check mark so that the interface is active. Interfaces that are no longer needed can be set to inactive.
- Project → Link the store to a project. In the project, the logistics settings can be made
- Pickup mode → Depending on the store interface, there are different options here, e.g.: by status, date or number.
The import mode determines whether the orders from the store should be imported manually (by pressing a button) or automatically.
- Demo (for testing) → The order status in the store is not changed over, no articles or stock numbers are transferred.
- Manual (with import center) → The orders are only picked up when the Pick up orders button is clicked.
- Automatically (via process starter) → The orders are picked up automatically by the store on a regular basis. The Shopimporter process starter is required for this.
In addition, other settings are possible:
- Only 1 order per request → Only 1 order per request is transferred from the store.
- Orders in intermediate table → When picking up the orders, the orders are not created directly, but are first saved in an intermediate table for review. Here you can decide which requests should be created and which should be imported later. This option is only valid for the automatic import mode. The manual one always includes the intermediate table, regardless of this option.
- Limit number of fetch → Possibility to limit incoming requests at once. If nothing (0) is entered, the default limit of 100 applies.
Settings for store or marketplace
These settings vary depending on the store interface and include, among other things, the fields for the credentials you need to enter to establish the connection between xentral and store. This can be e.g. an API URL, an admin username and an API Key (password). Depending on the interface, however, other data is necessary.
Among them are store specific settings. More information can be found in the articles about the respective interfaces.
On the right side there are buttons for different actions, which also differ from interface to interface. The actions Check connection, Pick up orders and Shop import intermediate table are available for all store interfaces.
- Check connection → xentral checks whether a connection to the store can be successfully established with the access data you entered. If the connection is successful, the message "success" is displayed. If there are several subshops in the store, the subshops and their IDs will be listed.
- Fetch orders → Fetches all orders from the store that match the settings (according to order status, number, etc.). The button must be pressed only in manual import mode.
- Store import intermediate table → Jumps to the intermediate table of orders from the store. The intermediate table is filled only in manual import mode and if the 'Orders in intermediate table' option is enabled.
Below are shown all the settings you can make in the Settings tab.
Job import settings
The settings in the Order Import section control the way of transfer and synchronization between xentral and store. Please note that not every store interface supports every function. You can find out which store interfaces cover which functions in the articles on the individual interfaces.
- Use payment method mapping → Payment methods in xentral should be linked to payment methods in the store.
- Use shipping method mapping → Shipping methods in xentral should be linked to shipping methods in the store.
- Mark as paid in advance → Orders from the store are marked as paid in advance in xentral. This function marks orders with special payment types (special payment types via payment providers, financial institutions) as "prepaid". The traffic light is always set to green for these payment types . So the traffic light with the paid icon does not switch to orange (orders without payment (for pre-paid payment types) are usually always orange, because a manual payment release or the linking of the payment to the order via the bank statement is required).
- UTF8 encoding → The store importer uses UTF8 encoding (please activate to avoid display errors with special characters etc.!).
- Multi-project store → In this store articles from different projects are offered. This is a special function. You only need this option if you offer articles from different projects in your store. Example: In your store some articles are offered, which require a different logistic process or for which a special customer check (e.g. request trade register excerpt) is necessary directly after the order. These items can be purchased together in this way. However, after picking up the orders after xentral, different processes are triggered (e.g. different email templates, customer check is required, different logistics process, different invoice dispatch, different stationery, etc.).
- VAT checked + release for shipping → The checkbox 'VAT ID checked' is automatically set in all orders from the store, so that the VAT check releases the orders for shipping. In other words: If a check mark is set here, the VAT ID check is deactivated.
- Postage → item from xentral that maps the shipping costs from the store order as a separate item.
- Postage reduced → Article from xentral, which should be used to map reduced postage for orders from this store.
- Create postage item → If no postage item is stored, a postage item with the name from the store is created and inserted into the order in xentral to map the postage.
- C.O.D. fee as extra item → For C.O.D. orders, the C.O.D. fee is inserted as a separate item in the order
- C.O.D. fee → item in xentral that maps the C.O.D. fee as an order line item
- Report order status → xentral is allowed to report the status of imported orders back to the store
- Disable automatic feedback → This disables automatic feedback to the store, for orders without tracking number. So the feedback will only take place after saving the tracking number or by the automatic feedback without tracking number in the transfer module.
- Get any status → All orders will be transferred from the store to xentral, regardless of status
- Free text from store interface → This setting allows you to transfer the free text (comment field in the store) either to the free text or to the internal comment of the order. To do this, set the setting to:
- load into free text field
- or: load into internal comment fieldCustomer information/customer comments are thus included in the order after xentral in the 'Free text' field and are thus printed on the documents. Practical tip: In logistics, you can also display this information as a red box in the shipping processes at the packing table. This information must be confirmed at the packing table. The settings can be found in the system settings (central settings).
- Create offers instead of orders → The orders from the store are not created as orders in xentral, but as offers.
- Deactivate autoship on comment in shopping cart → If the customer has left a comment during checkout in the store, autoship for this order will be deactivated in xentral (thus allowing the employee to check the orders manually).
- Report cancellation → If an order is cancelled in xentral, the cancellation is reported to the store so that the order gets the status 'cancelled' there as well (currently available for Shopify, Shopware and WooCommerce)
- Make taxation in third country dependent on delivery address → taxation for export orders is determined based on the delivery address instead of the billing address
- Set total amount → The total amount of the orders will be taken from the store for xentral and not recalculated in xentral from the item positions
- Maximum difference from the calculated total → range for which the Set total amount setting should apply. Useful e.g. when order totals are rounded to 0.05 currency units or there are rounding errors up to 1 cent
- Overwrite direct debit data in address → The direct debit data of an address in the address master will be overwritten if they were different for a store order of this customer.
Settings for article import and export
- Allow stock figures transfer → xentral is allowed to export the stock figures of the items to the store
- Stock basis → Stock level of the item to be reported to the store (saleable or total stock minus reservations).
- Overwrite stock correction value → The stock correction value entered here will be reported to the store for all items and thus no longer needs to be maintained per item in the item master (click to allow stock correction value to be entered)
- Pseudo stock rules → Reports stock numbers to the store according to a set of rules that can be set via formulas. For more info see the helpdesk article "Pseudo stock numbers formulas".
- Allow article transfer → xentral may export articles to the store
- Automatically transfer all changed articles → Checking this box will automatically transfer all changed articles from xentral to the store. This field is related to the "artikeluebertragen" cronjob. When the cronjob is running and there are no articles for export, the cronjob searches for all products associated with a store where this field is active. It then checks each of these items to see if there have been any changes since the last export. If so, the respective item will be added to the list of items to be exported, which will be exported after the check is complete
- Transfer images → xentral may export item images to the store
- Transfer properties → xentral may export item properties to the store
- Transfer categories → xentral may export item categories to the store
- Transfer cross-selling → xentral may export cross-selling links between items to the store
- Transfer scale prices → xentral may export scale prices of items to the store
- Transfer vouchers → vouchers from Shopware 5 are transferred and can be processed in xentral. More info can be found here
- Suppress article text transfer → Export of article texts from xentral to store is disabled for the whole interface
- Pick up article list only create new articles → With the action 'Pick up article list' only missing articles are newly created, but articles already existing in the address master of xentral are not updated
- Take over article number when creating from store → The article number from the store will also be created as article number in xentral when the article is imported from the store
Settings for discounts
- Discount → Here you enter the item number of the article from xentral that maps discounts in the store order as a separate item in the order with a negative sales price.
- Tax rate for discount items → VAT rate of the discount item used (normal or reduced). For a B2B store with net invoice you have to enter the value 0. You can leave this field empty if you want to use the tax rate from the item
Access data for Xentral Import plugin
- URL: Enter the URL to the importer here
- ImportKey: 32 characters long security password
- ImportToken: 6 characters long security token
Settings for the items in the order
- Create missing items → Items that are included in the store order but are not found in the item master are automatically created in the xentral item master.
- Fix discounts and postage → Discounts and postage are taken from the store and fixed.
- Description texts from store → Texts from the store are taken over into the article master of xentral
- Article numbers from number range → Article numbers from the number range of xentral are assigned to the articles coming from the store
- Single → Only for articles with the option 'Online Shop Matching' in the article master the above setting is applied
- Item numbers from store → If item numbers from store differ from those in xentral (found via foreign numbers), item numbers from store will be used
- Article description from xentral → The article descriptions from xentral will be taken over into the order items
- Article descriptions from xentral → Article descriptions from xentral are taken over into the order items
- Article descriptions from the store → If the store transfers the article descriptions, these are taken over in the order
- Supplement parts lists → For 'mix & match' items (e.g. bundled items in Magento), the parts lists are supplemented in the same way as in the store
- Special tax rates per items → The tax rates from the store are also taken over for orders with mixed tax rates
Settings for address import
- Use existing customers only from project → Check the box if the customer should be created with a new address per project (the customer address then exists per project and e.g. per store, i.e. several times in total in xentral, if the customer orders via several stores).
- Do not overwrite existing addresses → The new data entered in the store does not overwrite the customer address in xentral (no address update in the master data)
- Manual address transfer
- This function allows manual transfer of address data to the store.
- The manual address transfer adds a button in Address (Master data → Addresses → *Select address*) (precondition: the address has the same project as the store), which - if you press it - creates the address in the store. However, nothing is transferred automatically.
The manual transfer also shows the password, which is the customer number.
Note: The manual address transfer is only available for the Shopware 5 interface.
- Sales → Here you can enter the sales contact. This is currently only transferred to the order, but not to the address
A different delivery address from the store will not be included in the address during order import.
Settings for the extra sales prices
There is also the possibility in the store settings to specify a price group for which their sales price should be transferred to the store.
Once you have created the sales price on this group, xentral will transfer this sales price to your store and not e.g. the default sales price.
If you change the store provider, you can also change or update the module in the store importer here. This includes, for example, a change from an external importer to a new internal importer.
All general settings as well as all links to articles, categories, foreign numbers, shipping and payment mappings as well as subshops will then remain, but a new API will be addressed.
Important: All store specific settings will be lost! You have to re-enter and save the access data.
Payment method mapping
In the tab Payment methods you can map the parameters for the different payment methods transferred from the store to the payment methods created in xentral. To do this, you must have activated the option "Use payment method mapping" under Settings. So that unknown payment methods from online stores can be linked to known payment methods in xentral, the parameters transferred from the store are automatically created as an empty entry in the mapping table.
- Payment method store → Designation of the payment method in the store
- Payment method xentral → Payment method in xentral
- Mark as paid in advance → Mark orders with this payment method as paid in advance
- Auto shipping active → Orders with this payment method are released for auto shipping
- Do not create invoice → No invoice will be created for orders with this invoice
- Fast lane → Orders with this payment method are automatically transferred to the fast lane
- Active → Payment method is active
Shipping types mapping
In the Shipping methods tab, you can map the parameters transferred from the store for the different shipping methods to the shipping methods created in xentral. To do this, you must activate the "Use shipping method mapping" option under Settings. So that unknown shipping methods from online stores can be linked to known shipping methods in xentral, the parameters transferred from the store are automatically created as an empty entry in the mapping table.
With a click on the edit icon of a created shipping type you get to the settings. For each shipping type you can make settings how orders with this shipping type are to be handled.
- Shipping type store → Designation of the shipping type in the store.
- Shipping type xentral → Shipping type in xentral
- Shipping type outbound → Only relevant for Amazon and Billbee
- Shipping product Outbound → Only relevant for Amazon and Billbee
- Country (comma separated, two-digit ISO) → Restriction for which country shipping type is available (empty = no restriction).
- Fast lane → orders with this shipping type automatically transferred to fast lane
- Auto shipping active → orders with this shipping type are released for auto shipping
Active → shipping type is active
The textual labeling of the shipping type for the software interface and the labeling on the documents (printed text on invoice, order, etc.) is done via the mapping in the shipping types (Administration → Settings → Shipping types).
There, the type (= field description in xentral, e.g. "self-collector") is linked to the textual description such as "self-collector" or "yard sale". More information about setting the shipping types can be found here.
Free fields mapping
In the Free Fields tab you can map for some store interfaces (e.g. Shopware) in xentral with free fields in the store to transfer or update them during export. Free fields are not available for all stores.
Find out the free field name from the store
Here the column name is important for xentral (attr1, attr2, etc.)
Enter free fields
If you have connected a store with subshops, you can map the different subshops of the online store in the Subshop tab. Subshops are used e.g. for the separation by language or domain (e.g. meinshop.de and meinshop.com). For example, a mapping could look like this:
In the tab Language/Supply Country you can set different languages for the documents by entering and saving the country code and the corresponding language.
Note: Only the billing address is taken into account here, i.e. if there is a differing shipping address, this will not be taken into account. For example, if the shipping address is UK and the billing address is DE, then the language of the order will be German.
You can disable or enable a saved language by clicking on the edit icon and unchecking or adding the "active" checkbox.
If you leave the country blank, the language will be gitl for all countries except those for which you have also created an entry. For example, you can enter German as the language for the DACH region (D, AT, CH). As a further entry English without country. Then English will be stored as the language for all countries that are not from the DACH region.
In online stores that transfer customer groups, you can set a group mapping. To see if the store importer transfers the information of the customer group, you can look in the shopping cart of an imported order.
You can also map the groups in the store to groups in xentral. The mechanism works by means of roles. The roles can be used as follows:
- Import → store to xentral
- Export → xentral to store
- Customer → Order import adds addresses, if they are in the corresponding store group, as customers to the xentral group. The option Assign new customers adds all addresses newly created via the store as customers at the xentral group
- Member → During order import, addresses, if they are in the corresponding store group, are added as members at the xentral group. The Assign new customers option adds all addresses newly created via the store as members at the xentral group.
- Articles → Defines which article prices should be transferred to the store and in which price group they end up in the store.
In this case, every new customer you create will automatically be created as 'Price group 1'. If the customer in the store is a member of the KR33 group, the customer will also be added as a member of the Good Customers group. The third mapping ensures that when exporting an article, the scale prices of the 'Major retail customers' are transferred as prices for the store group 'Price group for retailers'. This allows you to control which price groups are transferred to the store and where they should end up.
You can learn more about using Smarty in this helpdesk article: Smarty in the store importer.
In the article tree tab you can select from which category the article tree is transferred to the store. For example, it is possible for niche stores with certain products not to export the entire article tree, but only from the relevant category.
How to use the Article Tree module and how to create article trees can be found here.
Some store interfaces allow you to import articles from your store to xentral via the action Get article list. Store items that already existed in xentral will be updated, missing items will be created. The articles will be fetched by the article import process starter one by one after the action has been executed.
In order to assign the correct article from the store, you must have already linked the foreign number.
Note: Only one store item can be assigned to a stock item at a time. If, for example, unisex sunglasses are to receive their own entries as women's and men's sunglasses in the store, the workaround described here can be used.
The article transfer exports articles together with the maintained data to the store. Among other things, the online store texts, standard price, weights, sales, etc. are exported.
For the automatic export of articles to an online store there is the process starter Article Transfer. This transfers all articles linked to the store one by one in the background, if the export was triggered in the interfaces via the "Article transfer" area. If an article has been changed, you can also export it directly to the store at the touch of a button in the article master (Master data → Articles → *Select article*) under Details → Online store options.
Note: When exporting (JIT) bill of materials, only the header item may be transferred to the store. The individual components of the (JIT) bill of materials are then added when the order is imported back into Xentral. If you want to display the individual components in the store as well, you can enter them in the item description.
If you only want to transfer the stock figures of the articles, because all other article data is maintained in the store, you should not set the option "Allow article transfer", but only the option "Allow stock figures transfer".
Before transferring articles you need to create articles in the Shopimporter module. In addition to the possibility of transferring articles from the master data itself, you can also transfer articles via the store interface (Administration → Shop interface → *Select interface* → Article transfer, up to version 21.1: Administration → Online stores / marketplaces → *Select interface* → Article transfer). Most of the functions are suitable for online stores (e.g. Shopware 5/6, Shopify), but not for marketplaces (e.g. eBay, Kaufland, Amazon).
Before the functions can be used in the module, you must activate the article export for the respective importer.You can then perform the individual actions as required. You must always confirm that you really want to transfer the items.
The following actions are available for article transfer:
- Reset stock number cache: This is a global function. The action transfers the stock counts of all articles to all stores & marketplaces. Warning: Depending on the number of articles, this function can take several days.
- Reset stock count cache for store items with quantity 0: Reports the stock count only for items with quantity 0. If the store has just started and no item transfer has taken place yet or there has been a problem, this function makes an initial adjustment of the stock counts for all items (analogous to "Reset stock count cache"). This function only works for Shop Importer
Reset item cache: This is a global function. All article data will be transferred. Warning: This action can take several weeks.
- Load all articles: This action loads all articles from xentral into the respective store. It is possible that articles will be overwritten or updated.
- Load all changed articles: Only changed articles are transferred. Initially, all articles are transferred to the store. At the first execution of this function an index is created, so that from the 2nd execution only changes are transferred
- Cancel transfer completely: This action can be used as a kind of "emergency brake" while an article transfer is already in progress.
- Load article: This function can be used to search for and load individual articles or categories. It can be decided in each case whether matrix or variants are also to be loaded.
Stock figures sync vs. export article
A completely automated synchronization is only possible for stock figures, but not for article export. Therefore only stock numbers can be reported separately automatically, other fields cannot.
In all other cases, you must always update the articles individually (In the respective article → Online Shop Options) or collectively via the Article Transfer tab in the store interface. In the article transfer tab you can either load all articles changed since the last export, all articles or articles of a category/matrix. These will then be added to the list and picked up one by one via the process starter. All relevant fields are always matched, an export of only one specific field is not possible.
Transfer article images
Some store interfaces allow you to export article images from xentral to the store, if you have created them in xentral in the article master under files with the keyword standard article image (store image). Only images with this keyword will be exported to the store.
Change image order for export: In the item master, the sort order can be used to specify the order in which item images should be shown in the store. Note that not all store APIs respect the order, although from xentral is always passed. The order is taken over e.g. by Shopware. The first image in the sequence serves there as a preview image.
Synchronize bearing numbers
Allow stock numbers transfer
To automatically report the stock level of the items back to the store, you have to activate the option "Allow stock figures transfer". The stock count is also reported when you create an order with an article. This article will then be deducted from the stock that can be purchased.
The automatic reporting of the stock figures to the store takes place when the process starter stock figures is active and executed.
So that the transfer of the stock figures takes up as few resources as possible, it is not carried out every time for all articles. Only items that have been placed in storage, removed from storage or added to an order since their last synchronization are resynchronized when the process starter runs. For security reasons, the stock levels of all articles are also synchronized again every 12 hours.
With the setting Stock basis you define how the "stock" that should be reported back to your store should be composed:
On the basis of "Article saleable": The "calculated stock" in the article is reported back to the online store.
On the basis of "stock minus reservations": The stock minus the reserved orders is reported back (open non-reserved orders are not taken into account).
Override stock correction
If you activate this option, the stock correction value can be set globally for all articles in this store. Then you don't have to maintain the stock correction value per article in the article master. The set stock correction value in the article master of the article will be overwritten by this value.
Requirements for the stock figure sync
- In the store interface → Settings, the option "Allow stock figures transfer" must be activated.
- In the Item → Online Shop Options, the option "Stock numbers sync." must be enabled & the item must be linked to the store.
Transfer manually: if you want to transfer the stock count of a single item, you need to go to Item → Online Shop Options and click on the "Export" button
Automatic transfer: If you want it to be automatic, you have to activate the process starter "stock count" (ideally 5 or 10 minutes). Then the value in the store will be adjusted cyclically in case of stock differences between xentral and the store.
General information about process starters can be found here and information about the timing of the stock count sync can be found at this link.
Note about the stock sync:
- The stock change must happen on xentral side
- xentral remembers what was reported to the store last time
- If this has resulted in a change in the stock level, exactly these items will be transferred
- A change in the store alone does not trigger a stock change in xentral, but a stock change in xentral triggers a feedback to the store (if no pseudo stock figures are used as stock)
By clicking the following button you can delete the last saved inventory values. Afterwards, the cronjob "lagerzahlen" fetches all new stock values again and reports them back to the store.
Each store interface of Xentral allows manual or automatic order import from the store to xentral. There is also a "Demo (For Testing)" mode, where the order status in the store is not changed and no items or stock numbers are transferred.
To import orders manually, first select the import mode and then use the Pick up orders button.
During the import, the new orders are automatically posted to existing customers or new customers are created. The color marking in the store import interim table shows whether a customer already exists in the database or whether a similar customer was found whose e-mail address matches an imported order.
A customer is recognized as existing during import (green marking) if the following data fields match:
- E-mail address
- POSTAL CODE
If only one of the following data fields matches, a manual check of the link is necessary (purple marking):
- Name, or
In the intermediate table you can decide whether you want to import the orders directly, import them later or put them on the trash.
- Green → clearly found → the data is identical to the values stored in the master data.
- Purple → customer found based on the mail address, but the customer has entered a different address (at least there is a discrepancy).
- Red → The customer has entered his customer number in the store (if the store supports this) → this number should be checked manually if necessary
- Red store order number → The order has already been picked up, in this case the order is set to "later".
The order import from the store can also be done automatically via process starter.
For this, the process starter shopimport must be active and the import mode of the store interface must be set to Automatic (via process starter).
Detailed instructions for importing orders from the online store can be found here.
Item settings for the online store
Further settings for importing and exporting articles between the store and Xentral can be found directly in the respective article. You can find these setting options here.
Store features: Feature matrix for store interfaces
The Shop Features tab (Administration → Online Shops / Marketplaces → Shop Features) provides an overview of all store interfaces of xentral. There you can see which features a specific store importer supports. Example: In the sixth column of the first row, you can see from the icons that xentral's Shopware importer allows both an import (Shopware → xentral) and an export (xentral → Shopware) of item descriptions.
Below, the legend explains the symbols:
- Import and export available → Export of the field from xentral to store as well as import from store to xentral possible.
- Can be switched on/off → It can be set in the store interface whether this field should be transferred.
- Not available → Feature is not available for this importer.
- Not available in store → transfer is not supported by this shop/marketplace
- Export from xentral available → field can be transferred from xentral to store
- Import to xentral available → Field can be imported from store to xentral
- Unknown → Currently it is unknown if this feature is supported
Items for postage, COD charge and discount
To represent shipping costs (postage), COD charges and discounts in the items of your orders imported from the store, you can create one item each in the item master of xentral and link them in the interface.
Cash on delivery fee
If you have activated the option 'C.O.D. charge as extra item' in the interface, the C.O.D. charge will be inserted as a separate item in the order, in addition to the normal postage item. So the full shipping cost of the customer is made up of these two items: C.O.D. fee + postage.
At the following point you can enter a discount article to which the discounts of your store will be transferred.
In the input field below you can specify how the discount (in accounting terms a credit note) should be taxed. If you want the tax rate to be taken from the article master, you do not need to fill in this field.
Mode for the setup phase or store conversions
- Demo mode (mode for the setup phase or store changeovers) → The last order from the store is loaded - but the status (of the order in the store) is not changed, so you can import this order again and again for demo purposes.
- Single Sync (mode for the setup phase or store changes) → Only ONE order is imported at a time. You can use this mode during setup and test phase. This ensures that the orders are imported slowly and one by one and can be checked immediately at the same time. Only when the first 10-20 jobs (generally depends on the daily amount of jobs) have been imported without errors, you can uncheck the box and import the next batch of jobs together.