Fast goods receipt enables a direct acceptance of the package contents. The following functions accelerate the merchandise receipt process:
- Direct entry of quantities for all open positions of this supplier
- Quick entry of the open remaining quantity to be delivered (even if partial quantities have already been accepted)
- Assignment to the standard warehouse (optional: manual change of the warehouse location)
- Label printing for the specified quantity per position
- Label printing of all position labels when closing the supplier order (batch printing)
Only stock items can be accepted in the Fast goods receipt module.
The module can be found under Administration → Settings → Fulfillment → Fast goods receipt or by using the Supersearch. The following settings can be selected there:
- By checking the upper box Post Products in temporary storage, all items in quick merchandise receipt will be posted to interim storage
- If the checkmark is set at Always print item label, this leads to a printout based on the stored quantity
- In case of item label, only labels with the item type item small are currently displayed in the drop-down menu
Note: If no check mark is set, an input field for the number of labels will appear in quick package acceptance.
The supplier is selected the same way as for normal merchandise acceptance (without camera and scales):
- Delivery missing > Check > Display all suppliers for which there are still open positions
- Selection of the supplier address via the gray selection arrow (icon)
After selecting the supplier, all currently open positions are displayed. They are sorted by:
- Order number: Item order number at the supplier
- Number: Item number WaWision
- Order: Order number Wawision (Document: Order)
- Description: Item description
- Delivery date: Delivery date specified in purchase order
- Project: Project from purchase order
- Quantity: Quantity from order
- Delivered: Quantity that has already been delivered (from previous merchandise acceptance).
- Open: Quantity that still has to be delivered
- Warehouse: Storage location where the item will be stored (pre-filled for the quantity of item now delivered)
- Quantity selection: Input field for the quantity from this package (please enter here the quantity you want to accept now for this package)
- Labels: Number of labels to be printed for this item
- +: Automatic completion of the fields "Quantity" (delivered quantity) and "Labels" (quantity to be printed)
- Labels: Enables a printout of labels per position
In Administration > Settings > Fulfillment > Fast goods receipt an option can be set to post all items to the interim storage in fast goods receipt.
There is an option under Master data > Product > *Select product* > Label to force printing for labels in quick merchandise acceptance. This will print labels even if no number is entered in the label field or the check mark for labels is set.
- Package content is now completely recorded → Complete delivery and end package acceptance for this supplier
- Optionally check: Print labels on completion in specified quantity → The labels of all entered item positions (input in the label fields above) are printed as a batch in one print process