Table of contents
- Modified Interface - Installation & Setup
To integrate Modified into Xentral you need three steps. Xentral always integrates external stores, even if they offer extra APIs, via an Xentral store importer. This is the standardized interface for Xentral. In this interface the real API of the store is accessed. But the communication with Xentral is always done via the importer.
Note: This is a legacy module that is no longer supported or further developed by Xentral. In order to allow our customers to continue to work with the existing functionality, it is still available in the Xentral App Store.
- Pick up orders
- Change order status on shipment incl. message tracking number
- Transfer items individually from Xentral to Modified or from Modified to Xentral transfer
- Reporting of current stock figures
The invoice and delivery bill can be created by Xentral with own number ranges. The documents are created automatically in the shipping process and are sent or printed out at the dispatch printer.
- Installation of the store importer in the Modified web space
- Creating a store in Xentral + transfer key for communication
- Saving the transfer key store importer
- Saving the database access in the store importer
- Entering the database access data in the store importer
- Specify in Xentral to the new URL to the store importer
- Transmission test
- Individual configuration (e.g. how shipping is imported, whether the prices are taken from Xentral or from the store, etc.)
Step 1: Create a new store in Xentral
Administration → Shop interface → Overview → New
Administration → Settings → Online shops → New
- Store type selection
- Create an ImportKey and ImportToken
- Moving the store interface folder to an area in the store, which can be accessed from the outside
- Create the configuration file (rename user.inc.php.tpl to user.inc.php)
- ImportKey: Create a 32 characters long key (with the help of a password generator) and store it in the file user.inc.php
- ImportToken: Create a 6 characters long key (with the help of a password generator) and store it in the file user.inc.php
- Configuration of the database connection in the user.inc.php file (to Modified)
- Setting the URL to the store importer (URL + Key + Token)
- Test the connection (on export)
Click on "Check connection".
All orders with order status "1" (in the standard system this is "open") are fetched via the API. this is "open" / as of 12/2016)