- CSV export
- Special assignment of rights through the sales cockpit
- Address extension through the sales cockpit
The Sales Cockpit module provides you with a convenient overview of all customers that are specifically assigned to you as sales department. Special overviews and filters allow you to monitor all important sales figures and activities of your customers and, if necessary, take steps to ensure that your customers are satisfied.
App Center → Sales Cockpit
Note: This is a legacy module that is no longer supported or developed by Xentral. However, it is still available in the Xentral App Store so that our customers can continue working with the existing functions.
As already mentioned, it is necessary that the employee be recorded as “Sales department” for the customers (Master data → Addresses):
On the home page of the sales cockpit you can see your
- Last 5 invoices
- Last 5 offers
- Sales for the current week, month, year
Note: The invoice and offer numbers are direct links to the respective documents.
Follow-ups are differentiated by color and listed with the following order:
- Green → Due today
- Red → Due in the past
- Normal → Due in the future
The arrow on the right takes you directly to the correspondence of the address, where you can edit the follow-ups.
In the Sales tab, you can use filters to find your desired customer group and display their total invoice amounts.
Note: Some filter fields can be configured from the “Settings” tab.
The fields “Sales potential” and “Contact origin” are transferred to the address as a group category. To learn how to create and assign a group and the group categories, click here: Using groups
Examples of useful filter settings:
- All customers of a certain zip code with a sales amount of up to 10000 Euro
- All customers of a certain country with last trade fair as contact origin
- All customers of a sales employee with sales potential of more than 10000 Euro
Note: From version 17.2 a new column is available, named “Last contact”. This column indicates the last date of the last entry under Addresses → CRM. i.e. receipt date or an entered appointment, note, etc.
For this you still need the following process starter.
The “Offers” tab works in the same way as the “Sales” tab. The only difference is that here offers are taken into account, and not invoices.
In the “Notes” tab you can control your CRM using the relevant filters. Notes and e-mails are listed here in the overview.
In addition to the filters from the “Settings” tab (contact origin, sales potential, free fields), here you can access the following fields:
- Customers with notes: It shows all customers who have received a note in the address data in this time period
- Customers without notes: It shows all customers who have not received notes since a certain date
- Customers without open follow-ups: It shows all customers for whom no follow-ups have been created since a specific date
This allows you to filter the customers that you have not “actively” processed and who might need some more attention in the form of offers/follow-ups. This can be a helpful filter especially in combination with the sales potential.
Examples of useful filter settings:
- Show all customers who have not received notes or follow-ups since a certain date
- Show all customers who have not received any follow-ups since a certain date and who are assigned to a certain sales representative
- Show all customers who have not received any follow-ups since a certain date and who have a sales potential of over 15000 Euros
By clicking on this tab you can create a comprehensive CSV file of all address data with helpful columns, such as:
- Contact origin
- Sales potential
- Sales representative
- Date of the open follow-up
- Number and amount of the offers
- Total sales
Note: The 3 columns in the sales cockpit settings are dynamically fed into the CSV (see next point).
Here you can select the filter fields that will be displayed in each tab.
Special assignment of rights through the sales cockpit
Through the sales cockpit, you also get a special rights setting that allows you to assign specific customers to the representatives. This way, the representatives only see the customers to whom they are assigned.
- In the address, the representative must be recorded under the “Sales department” field
- The representative address must not have projects as roles
- The project of the addresses must not be public for all employees
Results: If these conditions are met, the following applies to the logged in user with the representative address:
- In the addresses he/she will only the customers who have his/her address in the Sales department field
- In the receipts he/she can select only his/her customers and also sees in the heading only the receipts with his/her customers
Note: If such an employee should also see the groups in the addresses, a workaround is required:
- Create new project GROUPS
- Give the representative the role of “Member of project GROUPS”
- Assign the project GROUPS to the individual groups
Address extension through the sales cockpit
As of version 19.1, additional information is available for addresses when using the sales cockpit.
In the address overview, the roles used can now be viewed in the microdetails.
In addition, under the address details you can find the details of the groups used.