Table of Contents
With the extra module Item texts (languages / multishop) you can enter multiple texts for one article in different stores in xentral. This is especially helpful if you have different store texts for the same article in different stores. In addition, it is possible for different document languages to define their own texts in the article per respective language. If the document language has been selected accordingly, the corresponding article text will be inserted in the positions of the document.
Create new article texts
You can enter the article texts under Master data > Product in the Texts tab.
With the button +Create new text you can insert article texts for different languages or shops.
The following fields are available when creating a new text:
- Active: Are these texts active or not
- Language: For which language these field contents should be used, e.g. documents in English, French, etc.
- Store: For which store these field contents should be used, different entries can be made for different stores.
- Product: Article name, will be printed on documents with the corresponding document language
- Short text
- Item description: will be printed on documents with corresponding document language
The following fields are available for an online store:
- Article description
The following fields are available for the catalog:
- Catalog item
- Catalog text
Whether a shop supports foreign languages or not, you can find out under Administration > Online-Shops/Marketplaces > Shopfunctions under foreign languages.