Table of Contents
The "Workplace groups" module can be used to create work instructions in the "Production" module for machines or work stations for production.
App Center → Workplace Groups
The overview shows all already created workplace groups in a table.
Listed here are the name of the workgroup, the costs incurred by this workgroup per hour and the number of parts that this group can produce per hour. In addition, it is displayed how many employees are active in this workgroup and whether the workgroup is activated. In the menu column, the workstation groups can be edited via the "pen" icon and can be deleted via the "cross" icon. In order to quickly find the desired group in the case of a large number of workplace groups, you can use the search bar on the top right.
To create a new workplace group, use the "Create" interface at the top of the Overview page to fill in the fields with the following information:
- Description → Enter the name of the workplace group.
- Costs per hour → Enter the costs per hour for this workplace group.
- Parts per hour → Enter the number of parts that the workplace group manufactures per hour.
- Number of employees → Enter how many employees belong to this workplace group.
- Active → Select the check box to enable this workplace group for assignment in production.
When finished entering the details, click the "Create" button.
In order to correctly assign the workplace group in production, via Purchasing → Production → "+NEW", in the "Work instruction" tab, via the "+Add new step" button to assign the workplace group.
Click into the Workplace Group field, then click the search icon to the right and select the desired workplace group from the list.
The following information must be provided in addition to the workplace group:
- Name → The name of the work step is to be inserted
- Description → The activity in this work step is to be entered in the description.
- Planned employee → The employee who will perform this work step will be entered
- Individual time → The time that the entered employee will need for this work step is required
- Status → As status is to be selected from the drop-down menu "started".
- Image → Optionally, an image can be inserted
After specifying all the data, click on the "Save" button.