Table of contents
Documents for pure working hours can be created via the "Proof of work" module.
Work records can be viewed and entered via Accounting → Work record.
All work records can be seen in the overview and can be filtered via the search filtered.
In addition, filters can be used:
- All unsent worksheets → Click to filter by all unsent worksheets. Work certificates not sent are filtered
- All proofs of work from today → This filter shows all proofs of work from today
A work statement/hour sheet can be billed, sent or converted into an order/invoice:
- Transfer ticked lines of work records to invoice or order → The ticked work statements are transferred to an invoice or an order
- Mark as settled → The ticked proofs of work are marked as settled
- Mark as sent → The ticked proofs of work are marked as sent
In order to convert a work record into an order or an invoice, the following must be entered, specify an item, e.g. an hourly rate. The following options are available after Clicking on "Transfer selected rows of timesheets to an invoice or order".
- Each employee summed up as a single position → by ticking off each employee is added up as a single position
- All positions 1:1 → By ticking, all positions are displayed 1:1 or indirect comparison
Account for proof(s) of work as
- New order → If the proof of work is to be settled as a new order select "new order" from the drop-down menu
- New invoice → If the proof of work is to be settled as a new invoice select "new invoice" from the drop-down menu
- As article → Select the article that is to be used for the positions, e.g. hourly rate
If the work statement is not sent or settled via the system, it can also be converted by a status change:
The status can also be set manually. To do this, click the desired button:
- Mark as settled → The status is set to "settled"
- Mark as sent → The status is set to "sent"
A work record can be created via "+NEW".
The work record for the respective customer can be created here. For this the following information must be entered:
- Customer no. → The customer number is to be entered or, if already available, to be selected from the list. If the customer has already been created in Xentral including the customer number, the "Apply" button can be used
General information can be entered here:
- Project → The desired project must be specified or selected from the list
- Status → The status is already set by Xentral to "released" and thus initially unchangeable during new creation
- Order → The order number including the customer must be entered or selected from the list
- Date → The corresponding date of the work record must be indicated
- Suffix → If a suffix is to be set, this can be entered here
- Write protection → If the work log is to be write-protected, tick the box
The master data of the customer must be entered here:
- Salutation → The appropriate salutation is to be selected from the drop-down menu
- Name → The name of the customer is to be entered
- Department → If there is no private person, the department of the respective person in their company can be entered
- Subdivision → If there is no private person, the subdivision of the respective person can be entered in their company
- Address suffix → If an address suffix exists, it must be entered here
- Street → The street of the customer must be specified
- Postcode/Place → The zip code of the customer must be specified
- Country → The country of the customer must be specified
- Phone → The phone number of the customer must be specified
- Fax → The fax number of the customer must be specified
- E-mail → The e-mail address of the customer must be specified
- Cover letter → If a specific cover letter is desired for this customer, a specific letter is required for this customer regarding this work statement, enter it here
Any free text can be entered here for the proof of work
The contact person of the proof of work can also be specified:
- Processor → The processor of the proof of work must be specified
- No stationery and no logo → By ticking no stationery appears and no logo
- Display allocation type → The allocation type is displayed by ticking it
An additional, internal remark can be made here.
In the drop-down menu in the "Actions" field at the top right, an action can be selected for the respective work statement:
- Cancel work ticket → This action cancels the work ticket
- Copy worklist → This action copies the worklist
- Send proof of work → This action sends the proof of work
- Work ticket blank form → This action prints a blank form on an address or on a blank work ticket
- Open PDF → This action opens the proof of work as a PDF
In the "Positions" subtab, positions can be inserted. To do this, click on the first field. Here it is possible to search for employees. The desired person should be selected. In the field to the right of it the place is to be entered, beside it the date and the time. In the rightmost field, enter the activity of the respective employee does for the customer. By pressing Enter or the "Insert" button the entry can be inserted.
In the "Preview" subtab, the document is previewed via the worklist.