Table of Contents
- Interface features
- Speed adjustment
- Transfer orders to xentral
- Pick up orders
- Change order status on shipment incl. tracking number message
- Transfer articles individually from xentral to Magento or from Magento to xentral
- Report current stock numbers
In order to successfully connect Magento with xentral, a speed adjustment of the store is necessary. In the Magento backend, set the following option to Enable:
System > Configuration > Magento Core Api > Enable WSDL Cache
Installation & Setup
- Creating a Magento 1.9 store in xentral
- Create a SOAP user in the Magento backend under System > Webservices > SOAP/XML-RPC Users
- Give SOAP user general rights under System > Webservices > SOAP/XML-RPC Roles
- Specify in xentral to Magento API (https://yourdomain.com/api/soap/?wsdl))
- Test API domain, XML must come there. If you are redirected to your store with the call, then a search engine module sparks in between (mod redirect) > Then you have to contact the shopadmin.
- Test the transfer
- Individual configuration (e.g. how shipping is imported, whether the prices are taken from xentral or from the store, etc.).
Enter access data
Under Administration > Shop Interface > Magento 1.9 you can enter and save your access data.
Note: Up to version 21.1 under Administration > Settings > Online Shops > Magento 1.9
Transfer orders to xentral
Importing orders from online stores is described here.