Table of Contents
- Interface features
- Speed adjustment
- Transfer orders to xentral
- Pick up orders
- Change order status on shipment incl. tracking number message
- Transfer articles individually from xentral to Magento or from Magento to xentral
- Report current stock numbers
In order to successfully connect Magento with xentral, a speed adjustment of the store is necessary. In the Magento backend, set the following option to Enable:
System > Configuration > Magento Core Api > Enable WSDL Cache
Installation & Setup
- Creating a Magento 1.9 store in xentral
- Create a SOAP user in the Magento backend under System > Webservices > SOAP/XML-RPC Users
- Give SOAP user general rights under System > Webservices > SOAP/XML-RPC Roles
- Specify in xentral to Magento API (https://yourdomain.com/api/soap/?wsdl))
- Click on the API domain, if the connection is successful you will land on an XML. If you land on your website instead, the search engine module (mod redirect) is usually responsible (see note below).
- Test the transfer
- Individual configuration (e.g. how shipping is imported, whether the prices are taken from xentral or from the store, etc.).
Note: mod redirect should not be deactivated in any case, this can lead to major problems. The redirect module leads among other things to the fact that there is only one start page for the shop. No matter if the customer enters www.yourdomain.com or yourdomain.com, he always ends up at https://www.yourdomain.com. Something like this should be done for every website to avoid the problem of "duplicate content". However, requests to yourdomain.com are redirected to www.yourdomain.com. To avoid this the following link must be used: https://www.yourdomain.com/api/soap/?wsdl
The solution of the mod-redirect problem: Whether there is a problem at all or not depends on how the respective webmaster has configured the default URL of his website.
Enter access data
Under Administration > Shop Interface > Magento 1.9 you can enter and save your access data.
Note: Up to version 21.1 under Administration > Settings > Online Shops > Magento 1.9
Transfer orders to xentral
Importing orders from online stores is described here.
Import, export and synchronization of products is described here.