Table of contents
With this interface you can connect xentral with the online POS (Point of sale) system Tillhub to import sales (orders) into xentral. The interface works like a store importer.
The interface offers you the following features:
- Import orders
- Transfer articles from xentral to Tillhub
You can check which functions are available in detail under Administration > Shop interface > Overview > Shop functions.
Note: Until version 21.1 it's via Administration > Online shops > Shop functions.
Under Administration > Shop interface > Overview > NEW you can search for Tillhub:
Note: Until version 21.1 it's via Administration > Settings > Online shops > NEW.
In the Details tab you can enter information about the interface, adjust settings and payment methods, specify shipping methods or even perform a group mapping.
After you have selected Tillhub, you can enter the necessary data for the connection of the two systems in the next step.
Fill in the following general fields:
- Name: Enter the name of the store
- Active: By ticking you activate the store
- Project: Optionally enter a project or select one from the list via the "magnifying glass" icon
- Pickup mode: Select the pickup mode from the drop-down menu
- Date from: Enter the start date of the pickup mode "from date "enter"
- Time: Enter the start time
- Import mode: Select from the drop-down menu the import mode for requests
- Only 1 order per request: By ticking only one orderper request will be picked up
- Orders in temporary table: By ticking the orders are saved in an intermediate table. You must then release them manually
Settings for store or marketplace
- Logging in the log file: By checking the box, logging takes place in the log file
- Email: Enter the email address by which you're registered here. Log in to the Tillhub backend
- Password: Enter the password you use to log in to the Tillhub backend.
- Default address: Enter the customer address from the master data in xentral, which represents the walk-in customers
- Complete orders for walk-in customers directly: By ticking off you do not create a delivery bill, therefore no stock posting can take place
Finally, click on Save.
For example, a separate address could be created for walk-in customers. It serves as the customer for all anonymous sales through the cash register.
Once the data has been entered, you can check the connection between the two systems via the Check connection button.
Once the connection was successful, you will receive the message success. If the connection is not established successfully, you will be informed in a message giving you the reason.
Since the Tillhub importer works just like a store importer, you can make the same settings as in a store interface. Information about the settings can be found in the article Online Shop Connection: Settings.