xentral offers you various options for entering and storing delivered products:
- In the standard version, the parcel receiving queries the article number, quantity and, if applicable, batches, best before dates and serial numbers and suggests the default storage location for the product. You can accept this or select a different storage bin. You can also print storage labels directly during storage.
- The Large Package Receipt also allows you to connect a camera and a scale to weigh the delivered packages and to document damages. Furthermore, you can record delivery bills, invoices and documents that may be in the parcel. The Large Package Receipt is activated in the basic settings in the "System" area.
- The Fast Goods Receipt speeds up the process if not all functions are needed. It is then possible, for example, to directly enter the quantities for all open items of a supplier or to quickly insert the open remaining quantity to be delivered.
- You can also post delivered goods to a goods receipt document.
- Not only deliveries from suppliers are entered via the goods receipt, but also returns from your customers.
You can find more information in our manual: