- In xentral, production is a separate document, so that you can directly forward orders and purchase orders to productions. All products that are marked as production items in the product master are then transferred.
- Production is always based on a bill of materials. The header product is produced from the sub-products (products entering the production). If sub-articles are themselves produced from other products (i.e. are header products of a sub-BOM), you can create a sub-production with one click. This simply creates another production document.
- During the production process, the production document allows you to remove incoming products from stock, including serial numbers, batches and best before dates, and place the finished end product in the desired storage location. In the process, you can also deduct a scrap.
- The production center offers even more possibilities. Under Warehouse → Production Center you can open the individually created productions to work through several work steps.
- During production, the function logs stored in the products are queried. In the process, production employees can confirm that the function tests were successful with just a few clicks.
- Likewise, you can store work instructions for producing products, which are displayed with text information as well as images when the production is processed in xentral.
- The production center is also suitable for posting serial numbers, batches and best before dates individually or for redefining serial numbers, batches and best before dates for new products that have been produced and posting them to the warehouse.
You can find more information in our manual: